[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Who wins?
>>
Machete is bigger, therefore wins.
>>
>>66845913
Ends in sex.
>>
>>66845913
Jason. Nigga died like 100 more times, one of them he literally exploded but he still managed to come back.
>>
>>66845982
Jason Voorsex?
>>
>>66845996
You ain't lying
>>
>>66845913
Busta Rhymes
>>
Not the Box Office
>>
File: halloween2.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
halloween2.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
>>66846497
>>
>>66846497
>implying
Slasher movies are so cheap that even low ticket sales are still a good cash grab

Hell, Freddy vs. Jason made killer dosh despite being a mediocre movie, and so did the Friday the 13th and Halloween reboots
>>
Freddy seemed to be easily dominated once you invoke memories of his mother. I'm not 100% with MM lore but I don't remember anything triggering him as much
>>
>>66846771
F vs. J was meh, The look of Jason was horrible, and Freddy is New Line's boy, so he was more of the star.
Friday remake was boring as hell.
Nightmare remake was ok, Jackie Hayle made a decent Freddy, and they made sure you knew he was a pedo.
Halloween remake was good, the 2nd was was not (except for the opening hospital scene), but both are worth it for prime Scout Thompson, and Danielle Harris. ( Ive met both of them, they are as hot as they are on screen, and I felt up Scout's ass....couldn't bag her though, to many "handler/manager types"
>>
>>66846800
Fuck, I am ant Jason not Freddy
>>
>>66845947

Can't argue with this
>>
Oh yeah, Jason wins, hands down.
>>
>>66846896
>Nightmare remake was ok, Jackie Hayle made a decent Freddy, and they made sure you knew he was a pedo.

They had ONE good idea for the remake and they blew it. I'm talking of course about Freddy being innocent and now murdering people out of revenge, not to finish what he'd started.
>>
>>66845913
They team up and fight a giant CG monster that can fire lasers from his eyes
>>
>>66847057
I agree kinda, it woulda have been a decent tweest, but I hate that nobody wants to acknowledge he was a pedo in the originals, when he clearly is. guess it's cause he blew up back in the day and it's not cool to have little kids dress up like a crispy child molester (I did).
>>
>>66847181

iirc, he was originally a pedo but wes craven changed him to a murderer only because there was some sort of pedo scandal back then and he didn't want people to think he was somehow "cashing in" with his movie, so there's no explicit mention of it. but yeah, he totally was.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.