[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like The Joe Schmo Show? I think it's GOAT tbqh,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Does /tv/ like The Joe Schmo Show?

I think it's GOAT tbqh, a rickety cricket and not afraid of anything
>>
>>66844571
THAT'S what I remember him from, thanks op
>>
Is this the dating show where a rich guy pretends to be poor or a poor guy pretends to be rich?
>>
Joe Schmo was great.

Season 2 was meh, turning it into a dating show was a shitty move, really fucked with that guy but cool the chick figured it out.

Only saw a few episodes of season 3, but it seemed fun.
>>
>>66844705
No it's the one where

>Fake reality show
>Everyone except for one guy is an actor
>The entire show is based around fucking with one guy for the lulz
>Guy turns out to be really nice
>Everyone involved feels fucking horrible
>Forced to keep the show going for contractual reasons
>Psychological torture and unintentional lulz proceed to happen
>>
>>66844754

Also, I can't find the clip but Wiig getting BTFO by Matt in that sumo competition was fucking awesome.
>>
>>66844705

It's definitely worth checking out if you've never seen it. It's great.
>>
joe schmo is a masterpiece
>>
File: Yesh.gif (681 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Yesh.gif
681 KB, 150x150
>>66844843
Holy shit, I forgot about this. Didn't he give Wiig an actual head injury or something? topkek

Webm when?
>>
File: joe-schmo-show-season-1 (1).jpg (52 KB, 570x250) Image search: [Google]
joe-schmo-show-season-1 (1).jpg
52 KB, 570x250
Which one is most fuckable?
>>
>>66845064

I have the DVDs at home, if I can't find that clip I should rip and upload it.

He legit hurt her a bit, she was crying her eyes out and I think she took an ambulance ride to the hospital.

Matt, being a total bro and not knowing the nature of the show, "gave" her the vacation or whatever he won from that competition as an apology.
>>
>>66845494
>I have the DVDs at home, if I can't find that clip I should rip and upload it
Yeah, you should.

Too bad you will NEVER follow through.
>>
>>66844571
I think it's wickedly funny
>>
>>66845268

Kip the Gay Guy.
>>
>>66845268
The one who griezed him.
>>
>>66844818
god it was such a trainwreck to watch as it aired
Those legitimate feels when the old guy got booted off.
man
>>
besides J-roc and wiig did any other schmo actors do anything notable?
>>
>>66845813

>The challenge where he had to eat pretend shit

I don't know why that sticks out in my mind so much more than the rest of the show. Also the "deaf" chick accidentally responding to him.
>>
>>66845924
i need to rewatch that shit
>>
File: 1449158266904.jpg (129 KB, 492x750) Image search: [Google]
1449158266904.jpg
129 KB, 492x750
>>66844571
Man, I watched this show with my older brother before he got married and had kids, during the very small timeframe when I was just getting into college and he was just finishing university.

Smoking out of his bong and binge watching this with him all day (Pre-Netflix days, Spike was doing a marathon of it) is one of my happiest memories.

Cannot recommend this show enough. A lot of incredibly fucked up moments, but Matt was a true bro. When he started to fall in love with the Blonde chick... the feels
>>
>>66845847
J-Roc was already wildly famous in Canada before he was cast for Season 02 of Joe Schmo, having been the host of his own talk show for a couple years. Frankly pretty surprised casting allowed him to be on there.
>>
>>66844571
>I mean, does my scar look like a dog's vagina? I dunno, maybe. I'm not going to sit here and try to get inside the mind of a dog. I mean, that's God's work. Well, not that I believe in God. I don't. Not since that Chinaman stole my kidney.
>>
>>66845708
>griezed

wot
>>
that fucking blonde hhhnnnggg
>>
>>66845847

Natasha Leggaro from season two is(was?) something of a fixture on Comedy Central the last few years. Pretty sure she had her own show, she's showed up on @midnight a few times.
>>
>>66848112
She got her mams out for a movie senpai
>>
is this the type of show you had to see live to truly enjoy?
i didn't get caught up in the hype, idk where i was at, probably watching mxc or something
>>
second season was really good too
>>
>>66848233
it's a great show
watch both seasons
>>
Season 2 was a fail. Didn't know there was a Season 3.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.