[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally everyone else in the fellowship got something useful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: nigger.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
Literally everyone else in the fellowship got something useful for their quest and Gimli gets 3 fucking pubes?

inb4 salmonamiliwhatever fags
>>
>implying three of cate's pubes arent worth more than the three of these movies
>>
>>66842805
>implying you wouldn't treasure forever 3 of you're waifus pubes
>>
>>66842805
I'd kill 100 men for 3 of Lorde's pubes you fucking loveless robot
>>
>>66842805
>not knowing LOTR lore and the significance of elf giving her hair to another, not to mention a dwarf

kill yourself
>>
>>66842805
>useful

ah yes repairing the relationship between elves and dwarves could not possibly be useful at all
>>
>>66842805
What's so not fucking useful of something that you can literally afford to worship to everyday?
>>
>>66843642
>inb4 salmonamiliwhatever fags
he does know you fucking idiot. Hes just shitposting
>>
>>66843642
explain
>>
>>66843642
Wait, I've read the trilogy and the similarillion back in high school. What's the big dealie-o? All I remember is gimli having a hardon for galadriel?
>>
where would you even put them at? in a little bag?
>>
>>66842805
Gimli doesn't need anything. The dwarves were made to endure the fucking Years of the Trees Middle-Earth, when the land was in perpetual darkness and roamed by lovecraftian horrors of all kind.
>>
>>66844055
It's not in the Silmarillion, it's from one of the Legends of Middle-Earth book I think.

Somewhere, I don't remember in which story, there is a mention of Feanor asking Galadriel for her hairs three times, and her saying no three times.
>>
>>66844344
>Legends of Middle-Earth
Meant Histories of Middle-Earth
>>
its what he asked for you tool i doubt he gives a shit
>>
>>66842805
that elf was ugly af. The blonde human girl was the qt-est of the whole movie
>>
>>66844421
>a slut with wildman blood is better than a 3rd generation noldo-vanyarin lady
>>
>>66844284
They didn't endure Durin's Bane
>>
>>66842805
>Implying 3 hairs wouldn't get buckets of gold on the LOTR waifu market
He's playing the long game.
>>
>>66844503
Of course, that's a maiar.
>>
File: pastagimpli.jpg (229 KB, 540x874) Image search: [Google]
pastagimpli.jpg
229 KB, 540x874
>20 replies and nobody posted the pasta
>>
>>66845224
shut up gimli has a hair fetish
>>
>>66845224
he'd have asked a mold of her vagina if they'd been a thing in the middle-ages
>>
>>66845293
I'm re-reading thas pasta with Misty Mountains Cold's background, you cannot taint the dwarfness with petty insults
>>
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.