[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that everyone forgot existed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1450559954009.jpg (50 KB, 375x555) Image search: [Google]
1450559954009.jpg
50 KB, 375x555
Movies that everyone forgot existed
>>
>>
>>66841239
How will this movie be remembered in 10 years?
>>
>>66841534
"Spotlight? Oh that movie about the kid diddling"

That's it.
>>
P much every recent Best Picture winner except for Birdman, No Country for Old Men, and Return of the King
>>
>>66841489
it's wild to think that this movie is only 4 years old and a Best Picture winner yet completely forgotten.
Same happened to Argo too.
>>
>>66841593
Pretty much, I mean look at the 1970s, every single one is memorable besides Kramer vs Kramer and people still remember it because it beat out Apocalypse Now, in fact all the noms throughout that decade were great too.
>>
>>66841534
"Can't wait to see the new Avengers!"
>>
>>66841593
Gladiator sure as hell will
>>
>>66841760
tbf, the 70s were sandwiched between the 60s and 80s where shit like Oliver and Driving Miss Daisy won
>>
How did the old guy know what he did wasn't rape? He said he knew because he was raped, what did he think rape was? What happened to him?
>>
>>66841534
>Rachel McAdams last movie
>>
>>66842151
You don't have to bring this question up
>>
okay, im looking for a movie that I believe came out last year. It had a young guy in it that worked for a bank I think and he just wrote simple protection code or something like that but he was secretly hacking in and stealing money and they couldnt figure out who it was. I remember him riding the subway a lot and wearing his hood up all the time in the trailer. does anyone know what the fuck im talking about?
>>
>>66843743
Oh, and I remember one scene from the trailer where some guy approaches him at his cubicle and says some thing like "who are you?" and he responds with "just an IT guy...."
>>
>>66841489
Yup
>>
>>66843932
tv show
mr memebot
>>
>>66841489
This movie wasn't very good at all, it wasn't even the best silent film of 2011
>>
>>66841239
I literally just watched that a few days ago.
>>
>>66843743
Dude ur thinking about Office Space
>>
>>66841239
the oscars didn't
>>
Files Future X: Fight thE
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.