[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you guys think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 640x960
What did you guys think of this?
>>
I liked it, but I couldn't tell you what it was about.
>>
I think this was my first encounter with reddit media. I saw it first at around age 11 and I completely hated it, something about it really rubbed me up the wrong way, I didn't know why exactly and I didn't have a name for what was wrong with it at that point, but looking back now I can see that it was because it's a reddit film.
>>
>>66840207
Didn't like it. The whole thing just seemed too "out of the blue", an excuse for a weird and le quirky story. Which, in turn, made it feel pretentious since it seemed to me like an empty movie that wanted to seem deep and artistic.
>>
I love Kaufmans films because he explores things everyone experiences.
>wanting to be someone else
>break ups
>creative process
>coming to the end of life
>>
File: 1428087314595.jpg (9 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1428087314595.jpg
9 KB, 251x242
>>66840477
>things everyone experiences.

>break ups
>creative process

Kill yourself normie fuck
>>
I think that to like this movie is to like Charlie Kaufman, not Spike Jonze who's contributions as a director are almost purely functional. Even the career high performances from Catherine Keener and John Malkovich could be traced back to how much fun their characters are.

I really enjoy this movie, but I do think that in the hands of a director with a great eye for postmodern visual structure you could have a real masterpiece.
>>
>>66840207
I liked con air more
>>
>>66840207
shit.
>>
I've only seen John malkovich, synecdoche, and spotless mind.
>>
i wish John Malkovich was in more good movies
>>
>>66840207
science of sleep was superior
>>
>>66840519
How's /r9k/ been lately?
>>
The ending was really depressing
>>
>>66840207
When Cameron Diaz walked into that room of movie posters I always hoped they put a Con Air poster in it
>>
I used to love it for exactly oh le quirky

I think I still like it for some production values.
>>
I hate it when there is a lesbian taking over subplot in a movie

Sadly it's also in Synecdoche. What's his problem with lesbian cuck plot anyway?
>>
It was incredibly fucking bad. I remember suggesting this to my uncle when he was around as a joke and he socked the back of my head after watching it, telling me I'm bit of an asshole.
>>
>>66842248
You and your uncle are dumb hicks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.