[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naked and Afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
mods, please don't ban me for the pic, it's related to the show, and it doesn't show much

With that said,

What does /tv/ think about Naked and Afraid?

Yea its a reality show but I think it's one of the better ones, They pair up two complete strangers - a man and a women with somewhat equal skills in regards to survival skills, send them out into the wilderness and document what happens in the 21 days they are out there.

At first I thought it was pretty gimmicky, but then I read more into it and as it turns out, the show is real. They are really out there doing their own thing. Yes, a camera crew is out there, without saying, but they are instructed not to intervene unless it's absolutely necessary IE a medical emergency.

I think it's a good show, it's very real, like Survivorman.

What do you guys think? What is your favorite episode?
>>
>>66838244
>Naked and afraid

Thank sounds like the start of something very different. Is it supposed to be a fucking rape pun?
>>
>>66838244

Do they show just the butts on tv?
>>
File: 1443925879951.jpg (17 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1443925879951.jpg
17 KB, 260x384
>>66838279
Okay, I know this board is full of autistic retards, but can we have a serious discussion... for once?

Please?
>>
>>66838326

yea
>>
File: adc629d6_o.jpg (86 KB, 700x294) Image search: [Google]
adc629d6_o.jpg
86 KB, 700x294
>>66838326
They show both peoples asses on TV. The tits and dicks and vagina are blurred.
>>
>>66838326
look at the blurry area between the dude's leg and see if you feel like that's a question that really needs to be asked
>>
>>66838244
I don't understand the purpose of them being naked. Do they eventually fuck?
>>
>>66838349
Honestly, for real serious discussion, you need to go to the IMDb or RT forums. They actually like movies and TV shows there, all we do is take the piss.
>>
>>66838244
My old roommate in college would have it on always at night. It's a pretty cool show and concept

One episode wa spretty intersting because they had to fly a guy out who was poisoned
>>
>>66838438
>I don't understand the purpose of them being naked.
To get people to watch teh shit show

I've seen it on a few times and every episode was the same. Girl was useless dead weight and guy did everything
>>
>>66838244
I watched it because this one guy on it was sexy and I wanted to see his butt. It is gimmicky as fuck. EJ makes my dick hard.
>>
>>66838244
That man needs to step up his ass game.
>>
>>66838438

Breddy

Good gimmick, for some reaso peopl are more likely to watch if there is nudity involved
>>
>>66838244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtUKdZG1o1w

Excellent analysis.
>>
>>66838438
They get sold to slavery.
>>
File: 1447057176986.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1447057176986.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>>66838390
tfw your country has whole shows with people being nude uncensored and literally nobody cares

feels good desu
>>
>>66838326
>appearently theres a dating show in the US where they put two naked strangers on an island
>watch some episodes, everything is blurred out
>german TV starts producing its own version of the show
>full on nudity, dicks tits and vaginas everywhere

I'll never understand why the US is so stuck up about nudity. Also I fucking love german TV
>>
>>66838551
I've only watched 10 eps, but in 3 of them the guy bitched out and went home before 21 days. Only in 1 of them did the girl leave. Take that for what it is I guess?

But you're right to an extent, out of the few eps I've seen there's a couple where there is some feminist cunt who thinks it's a good survival tactic to wedge a giant stick up her arse and leave the guy to carry.

Does anyone know if any of the contestants have ever fucked? Also they should straight up ban bitches from whining about missing their children on reality shows. YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR.
>>
>>66838925
I agree wholeheartedly
>>
File: 1441071515504.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441071515504.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>66838349
>this board
>Implying the entire site hasn't gone to shit and that every board isn't full of autistic tryhard teens
>>
>>66838551
Yeah its dumb because the nakedness is pointless to the challenge, and to the show, especially since its censored. Plus there's no real fear aspect either.
>>
I enjoy it despite my initial misgivings. I find it entertaining and kind of interesting, though I take it all with a grain of salt -- who knows how distorted the picture we're getting is?

I liked that episode with the really cocky guy who was into being a provider and the woman who couldn't stand him -- and then she ended up tapping out for no clear reason beyond "I don't want to be here" and he rallied and did great on his own. That was funny.

More often, though, I like it when the partners get along and work well as a team.
>>
>>66839539

how do they relieve themselves? i can't stand not fapping for 3 days and I'm not afraid showing my boner to girl if I was in that scenario
>>
>>66839651
You would be surprised how sexuality works in those situations.
I fap at least once a day but once went 4 months without a boner in the woods.
>>
>>66839698
>but once went 4 months without a boner in the woods.

Oh, the irony.
>>
best episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgzktGotBtQ
>>
>it's a bug infested swamp episode
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.