[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are we working on /tv/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: TOL_04.jpg (19 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
TOL_04.jpg
19 KB, 400x266
I'm about to finish a rough cut of a feature I'm in the process of editing. Low budget thriller/horror, not that great, but it's a first feature for the director and myself, so I'm learning quite a bit.

What are you all working on?
>>
I'm finishing up an edit of a show that will air in march for public television.
>>
Should have just started an /fmg/ bruh
>>
>>66837223
Way to go bruh.
>>
>>66837400
Happy with it?

>>66837569
I know, I dun goofed.
>>
>>66837400
For posterity's sake I want to clarify that it's not for public access. Y'know. So I don't sound pathetic to a bunch of strangers on the internet.
>>
writing. a lot. trying to find a good balance of actually doing it and not procrastinating but also not forcing the issue and jeopardizing quality. lucky to be in a situation that isn't demanding right now, so i can write when i want (need), or watch movies, shitpost, study, etc.. all on my own terms.

going better than i expected tbqh.
>>
>>66837669
I mean it's a pretty cut-and-dry sports talkshow, and the topic isn't that interesting. But it's the first "real" thing I've done so I'm at least happy to get the experience and that sweet "editor" credit at the end
>>
>>66837223
What's it called? Gonna submit it to the film festival circuit?
>>
>>66837223
a social network for films! I hope you'll all host your features on my site some day.
>>
>>66837920
what
>>
I just filmed the last scene for the show I've been on for the past couple years, my character got killed off so it was a pretty sad day on set. I'm flying home and taking two weeks off to spend with my wife and kids and then I have to fly to Canada to film a role in an action film I booked, that will be about three weeks away. I'm honestly considering taking a year off to just spend with my family because they have school and things back home and can't come see me but on weekends and it's tearing me apart when I'm gone. The money is good and I love what I do, but I feel like I'm selling my soul by missing out on the important things with my family. It's just a tough way to live, and honestly if I didn't have 4chan I'd probably lose my mind.
>>
>>66837920
You mean youtube?
>>
>>66838391
sure. but there's a social layer on top of that much like pre-existing sites letterboxd, imdb, etc.
>>
>>66838391
No anon it's like facebook and vimeo conbined :^)
>>
>>66838439
How's your first year of business school going
>>
>>66838489
dev background. don't know shit about business. I just build things. I do it for free.
>>
Waiting for telecine of some titles for otherwise finished short film, which is my first serious effort in writing, directing and producing. I'm now writing a feature and a tv show pilot which I'll try to get produced once I've got my short film off the ground.
>>
>>66837223
Editing a small video for a class, managed to sneak that "DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA" music in there, along with the Kill Bill Ironside music.
>>
I'm working on my second box of wine and seeing if I can squeeze out a fourth load of jizz before I pass out.
>>
I'm writing a screenplay but it's automatically shit because it's glorified fan-fiction and fan-fic is always shit regardless of its execution and grace.
>>
>>66838663
Don't tell me you shipped shadow and rouge together anon
>>
>>66838663
If it's a starfox and krystal ship I will personally invest $150,000 in this project
>>
>>66838318
I never really thought about how depressing being an actor could be. I bet that's why so many of them use drugs and shit.
>>
>>66838847
You have to be weird in the head to become an actor in the first place. Not like in a bad way, just... in a weird way.
>>
>>66838318
>>66838847
watch Uzumasa Limelight. the whole film is about literally that experience.
>>
>>66839091

>5/10 on imdb
>100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

What the fuck?
>>
>>66838697
>>66838828
No and no, so I'll just pitch it.

It's called "Mulder & Scully" and takes place between season 1 and 2 of you-know-by-now, and is meant to be a movie. I will not do the usual fan-fiction shit (sex, violence, whatever for no reason). I have it in rough writing so far and I'm on page 13ish so far.

And I'm a Shadamy fan by the way.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.