[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Intense sequences of violence and mature themes what did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: bat-v-sup-au-rating.png (86 KB, 817x720) Image search: [Google]
bat-v-sup-au-rating.png
86 KB, 817x720
>Intense sequences of violence and mature themes

what did they mean by this?
>>
shit's going to be PG-13 familia
>>
File: 1374454300313.png (103 KB, 280x361) Image search: [Google]
1374454300313.png
103 KB, 280x361
>straya age ratings
>>
>>66835347
>nudity
>mild impact
>>
>>66836145
M is the Australian version of PG-13
>>
>>66836405
M is also Aussie version of light R e.g. Terminator, The King's Speech, Gladiator etc.
>>
>>66836433
Our rating system makes no fucking sense anyway, AV being my favorite because nothing ever gets it
>>
>>66836485
That's cause AV is TV only rating.

basically shit more violent than MA that can still be shown on free-to-air really late

Tv ratings are self-regulated anyway.
>>
Why is capeshit always PG-13 instead of PG?

Nobody bleeds and there's no swearing.
>>
>Mild threat

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>66836581
Violence

Hell, Avengers nearly got R cause that Agent guy got stabbed in the chest
>>
>>66836649
The fucking 30s Robin Hood film had a guy get stabbed in the chest.

Is there even a point to the PG rating any more? Every PG-13 film feels like it SHOULD be PG.
>>
File: karate_kid_uk.jpg (39 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
karate_kid_uk.jpg
39 KB, 355x500
http://bbfc.co.uk/releases/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-filmtrailer-3

>trailer alone is a 15

BvS confirmed for 15 (equivalent of an R rating) in the UK?
>>
>>66836675
Correction: he got impaled from behind. Apparently blood was involved as well. You only see the aftermath now. Even then, other countries got rid of the weapon entirely.

Reminds me of the first Spiderman film, Raimi said in the commentary they had to change some blood to spit when spidey got punched in the face towards the end to avoid an R rating

Is America scared of blood?
>>
>>66836755
>Is America scared of blood?
Only when they have kids
>>
daily reminder that they will release R-rated director's cut

let kids and normalfags go to cinemas and wait for proper version
>>
>>66837156

it's Watchmen all over again
>>
>>66837156
but the theatrical cut is already 2 1/2 hours

Which in this case should be a good thing considering all the shit they're trying to cram in, but still
>>
File: ariel batman.png (372 KB, 649x464) Image search: [Google]
ariel batman.png
372 KB, 649x464
>>66835347
>mature themes

https://youtu.be/fYUvI-Bgpuw
>>
>>66836405
Sounds gay
>>
>>66836517
It actually makes pretty good sense desu senpai as we have three ratings to that can be equivalent to the American R rating.

It amazes me that in the US you have stuff like The King's Speech and The Hateful Eight with the same rating.
>>
>>66837517
Exactly

Say what you will about how we rate Video games, but the way we rate films is much better than the U.S.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.