[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucifer TV Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Lucy Lucy.jpg (99 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lucy Lucy.jpg
99 KB, 630x1200
After "Forever" was cancelled pic related show appeared.
Procedural crime with supernatural twist.
They look similar to me.
Good show anyway i hope they wont cancel this one.
>>
>>66823585
lucifers great, they better not. Annoyed that he burnt his wings up though, he could have used the immortality.
>>
>let's say you beat the Darkness. What happens after?
>I move to LA and solve crimes
BTFO
>>
fuck, i liked forever. But Lucifer isn't bad, although it reminds me of that 30 rock joke show
>>
"Forever" was like, what if Connor MacLeod was a boring forensic detective and didn't fight ever, at all?

Of course it was cancelled.
>>
Out of principle I can't enjoy Lucifer. It shits on the source material harder than pretty much everything other than Frank Miller's The Spirit.
>>
>>66823997
He also lived with his "son" whom he saved during WWII.
>>
>Reaper will never come back
>>
>>66823585
aren't there enough crime shows with supernatural twists already?
>>
>>66824116

Is anyone watching that show with the Frankenstein crime-fighter, Second Chance?

If someone told me that literally zero people were watching SC I would believe them.
>>
>>66824116
iZombie is pretty much the only one I can stand, even though the actual procedural bit is so generic it's not funny.
>>
File: Blackie.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Blackie.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>66824047
Does it have anything incommon with comic series except title?
Comic was about David Bowie fighting Jehova and becoming GoD or something...
>>
I swear they fucked the premise of him being Lucifer in the first place by making him mortal, don't get that at all.
>>
>>66824116
CSI always felt like it had a supernatural twist
>zoom in on the screw so we can see the reflection of the murderers passport
>>
>>66824254
It would be super fucking boring if he had Godlike powers all the time. By taking that away, you set up for as many seasons as you want of fucking around/progressing to him getting those back, or dying and going to hell, whatever you want.
>>
>>66824481
Its the fucking premise of the show though, the devil on earth solving crime.

But instead its a much shittier version of Castle.
>>
>>66824513
He's doing that. He just isn't immortal. If he dies, he goes to hell and presumably can just come back again. Or whatever they want to make up as an excuse. There's not an issue here. He's still purposely and inadvertently killing people with the powers he has left.
>>
>>66824254
I'm of the opinion he's only "mortal" to the cop chick for some eventual reveal.
>>
>>66824630
Yeah thats what I was thinking, or just when she's close even, same reason he can't mind control her.
>>
I have to leave this thread now. I really enjoy this show and I'll get so upset if it's cancelled. I need to go pretend it doesn't bother me, so the disappointment isn't as strong later.
>>
I hope it gets cancelled. What's the point of basing it off the comic book if you're not even using it as a source? Might as well make your own.
>>
>>66824740
>he expects a network channel to have the CG budget to create a world composed of animal/demon characters.

I'm glad normies get more consideration in TV. Nerds are ridiculous.
>>
Really fun show. Just wish they would hurry up and make him realize its only Chloe that can hurt him, so he goes back to being unafraid.
>>
>>66824780
>a world composed of animal/demon characters

This isn't Hellblazer, fucko. You don't know shit about Lucifer.
>>
I've seen a few eps of lucifer and it's ok. Better than most new stuff. I have to think that lucifer would already be bored being a crime solving side kick though. How could he possibly deal with the idiocy of being around people in that context without wanting to kill everyone and i know he has telepathic powers of suggestion but why doesn't anyone seem to think it's strange that his name is fucking LUCIFER? Not only that but he tells people who he is and everyone just thinks he's some eccentric playboy. And how does he just get instant access to all that cop locales. Why isn't anyone questioning why a dickhead pretty boy night club owner is basically a new detective?
>>
>>66823585

I like it also, the detective part of the show is shit and very lazy written, but I'm excited for the supernatural part and to see where it goes
The ratings for now are good, so it shouldn't get canceled.
>>
>>66824838

A club owner playboy named lucifer is MUCH more believable than him being the literal satan. Would you believe someone that came up to you someday and said he was Uriel?
>>
>>66824838

>And how does he just get instant access to all that cop locales.

One of his powers is hypnotic like charisma, he pretty much just needs to ask someone nicely
>>
Holy fuck I can't believe some of you actually like this.
Fucking NORMIES.
>>
>>66824513

Dude but with his almost omnipotence in comics, shitty LA criminals would be nothing for him, he would be able to solve any problem in matter of seconds.
>>
>30 Rock jokes are actually becoming TV shows now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_sMrsOVJU
>>
>>66824658
>he can't mind control her
But his brother apparently can.
>>
File: 1422619140317.png (126 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
1422619140317.png
126 KB, 402x398
>It's Satan becomes a good guy series
>>
>>66825616

It's more like he never was evil, the hell is more like a job for him.
>>
They better reveal that the hot blonde it's the only one that can hurt him because she is part angel or something. It's really frustrating how much they nerfed his powers.

Also, Matt Ryan crossover when?
>>
liked it at first but it's been boring since he lost his immortality.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.