[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF I hate Tony now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tony_soprano_kills_christopher.jpg (146 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tony_soprano_kills_christopher.jpg
146 KB, 500x375
WTF I hate Tony now
>>
Christopher was a druggie fuck who nearly killed his kid. He was a wannabe gangster who wanted the rockstar lifestyle without the blood and iron that comes with it. He had no future, and it was a matter of time before he became a crack addict, a rat, or killed his kid
>>
File: huihu.jpg (409 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
huihu.jpg
409 KB, 1200x1200
>>66822856
>hating Tony
>somehow wrong
What? I mean the show is about how despicable he is, that is the main take away there.
>>
Chris dint wanna go to jail, he'd rather die first> that's gangster
>>
>>66822856

you're supposed to, he's an absolute cunt
>>
Any other boss wouldve killed him before season 4, tony was in the right here
>>
>>66822934
Name one thing tony did that was wrong
>>
>>66822856
Pretty much every character in it were complete assholes so it is far from a surprise
>>
>>66823475
name one thing he did that was good and made out of genuine empathy
>>
>>66823726
Comforting aj after the suicide attempt
>>
>>66823726
He tried to get the black cops job back after the traffic stop
>>
>>66823726
killing ralph, held off on going after vito, not sleeping with julianna (lol)
>>
>>66823726
He wanted to give his dad's goomah a piece of what was supposedly owed to her
>>
>>66823726
He tried to keep Jackie Jr out of the mob
>>
>>66822856
Chris relapsed a bunch of different times. With his personality and addictions he just needed to get away from the lifestyle in general or he would just end up making the same mistakes which he did.
>>
>>66823726
He always asks nicely for Carmella to please shut the DOOOOOOR
>>
>>66823726
He's nice to doggies, horsies, and babies
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.