[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bay/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 692x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 692x549
Highly underrated director, can we get a thread going?
>>
American John Woo.
>>
>>66821214
fake ass Jerry Bruckheimer
>>
He seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang out with but not to sure about his films tbqh. I did like Pain & Gain.
>>
>>66821214
he seems like a pretty big guy
>>
>>66821214
>>
>>66821214
checkem
>>
>>66821214
is trying to make a "rocco siffredi" face?
>>
>>66821214
I want to continue shitposting explosion pics, but man, bay is not even worth the effort senpai.
>>
File: 003-rooney-mara-theredlist.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
003-rooney-mara-theredlist.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
Benghazi is his masterpiece, only rivaled by Age of Extinction which a brilliant piece of meta-blockbuster filmmaking

Bay Ranking:
1. 13 Hours
2. Age of Extinction
3. Armageddon
4. Dark of the Moon
5. The Rock
6. Revenge of the Fallen
7. Pain and Gain
8. Bad Boys II
9. The Island
10. Transformers
11. Pearl Harbor
12. Bad Boys

Last to are a bit misguided. but the rest are Great - God Tier
>>
>>66823592
>filename
wot
>>
>>66823592
>transformers sequels that high
>Pearl Harbor that high
>the rock and bad boys that low
Wut
>>
File: roo.jpg (171 KB, 950x1108) Image search: [Google]
roo.jpg
171 KB, 950x1108
>>66823619
overwrote and older file lol
>>
Never really understood the hate for him.

His films are the epitome of whatyouseeiswhatyouget blockbusters. He doesn't shoehorn in platitudes or pander to SJWs. He doesn't give a shit about political correctness. He fills his films with explosions and sexy women because that's what teenage boys like and they shouldn't have to apologise for it.
>>
File: hummer5oo2.9832.jpg (51 KB, 853x359) Image search: [Google]
hummer5oo2.9832.jpg
51 KB, 853x359
I think if you force him to use less CGI, he's the perfect action director. He needs that hand tied behind his back.
>>
Anyone else actually like the transformers movies? I thought they were pretty fun and compared to shit like the avengers movies they were actually brilliant movies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.