[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ hate him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 194x260
Why does /tv/ hate him?
>>
Because BLUE LIVES MATTER.
>>
He won't let me store dead niggers at his house
>>
Because he's a cuck.
>>
File: oneofus.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
oneofus.gif
2 MB, 400x225
The silent majority still loves him.
>>
>>66821046
He gets pretty good coffee though.
>>
>>66821079
That film was Rodriguez work.
>>
If I was to make a legitimate guess it would be that he grasped two time Oscar winning success from the virgin video store clerk origins most of us hope to shake off. Even those of us who aren't virgins like to think of ourselves as better but his success is a painful remindder that we're not.

Only a select few autists escape mediocrity, his success is a painful reminder for those who won't of the lavish life they'll never have.
>>
>>66821030
because he stands up for victims of police brutality while also calling out SJW's, and this creates a contradiction in the minds of polarized retards who can only see the world as black vs white so naturally they launch into a flurry of autistic derisiveness.
>>
This is a contrarian board senpai
>>
>>66821129
That's not what he's implying reddit
>>
>>66821030
why would /tv/ hate him, he made it cool to say nigger again
>>
>>66821425
>victims of police brutality
>"victims"
Fucking lmao. Back to your cuckshed.
>>
File: tarantino_rodriguez.jpg (130 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
tarantino_rodriguez.jpg
130 KB, 1024x716
Guy on the left thinks he's black.

Guy at the right thinks he's Mexican.
>>
>>66821508
You forgot JIDF, SRS, and all of the others
>>
>>66821030
his last 3 flicks
>>
>>66821030
yes because all the movies he made were famous and you know /tv/, it goes full tsundere on anything that becomes famous even though it was enjoyable(see deadpool), which by the way, is the purpose of watching a movie.
>>
>>66821030
Most ppl on /tv/ turned 14
>>
>>66822864
So you say majority of people on /tv/ are 14?
>>
>>66821040
Blame it on Mr. Orange. He got both of them killed.
>>
File: tarantino has autism.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tarantino has autism.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Because he thinks his flicks are some sort of high art when they're low brow masturbatory aides
>>
>>66821030
Because he's popular.
>>
>>66821129

Planet Terror > Death Proof
>>
Hes not Inarritu
>>
>>66821030
Real answer? He remakes exploitation films with "snappy" dialogue and is hailed as some sort of genius for it.

He has technical ability, that's undeniable. But his films are all empty, void of any substance. I used to be a big fan of his early films, but going back and watching them now, I realize there's nothing there. The dialogue is infinitely less interesting once you know how it plays out, and there's hardly ever a point to the film, or any sort of message. A filmmaker with nothing to say is, in my opinion, worthless.

I don't really hate him, but I don't like his work.
>>
because hes become mainstream
>>
>>66821030

he is a creepy cuck but I enjoy his movies.
>>
>>66821030
because he is baby first non 'conventional' director
>>
>>66824968

>If I say it, it must be true!
>>
>>66825007
He is though, you know the faggot at school who takes something like photography or film studies? Most of the time his favourite film will be something like Pulp Fiction.
>>
Uno farto
>>
Anyone got the .webm of Quentin Autistictino dancing during that scene in pulp fiction?
>>
>>66823222
This a million times.
>>
UNO
>>
>>66825677
FARTO
nice doubles
>>
>>66825093

>Letting some random faggot taint your enjoyment of a movie director

Every well known director to some degree is "babbys 1st "deep" filmmaker", especially Kubrick and Godard
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.