[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (513 KB, 809x507) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513 KB, 809x507
Looking at this image just makes me want to be racist.

Honestly, she doesnt even look fucking human.
>>
>>66820930
were you not around for the first Force Awakens trailer
>>
>human

They aren't.
>>
Black people have the most similarities with apes. They are bordering the line of non human.
>>
>>66820930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By3b4RFTL98
>>
She looks like a legit gorilla. You don't even have to be racist to see it.
>>
>>66820930
She ruined Saturday Night live. I've taken solace in the days of Farley and Mike Myers and am pretending the current horrid shit isn't happening.
>>
File: 1451179880960.jpg (193 KB, 750x451) Image search: [Google]
1451179880960.jpg
193 KB, 750x451
>>66820930
Hi /pol/!
>>
>>66821229
>le /pol/ boogeyman

she looks like a fucking monkey

I'm black but i don't literally look like a gorilla

fuck off with your boogeyman shit
>>
>>66820930
yeah but.... i mean...
fuck hollywood they either put some god like looking retards or retard looking...somethings...

I WANT ORDINARY LOOKING PEOPLE
JUST PLAIN BLACK PEOPLE

BRING BACK PRIVATE RYAN
>>
>>66821203
>Farley and Hartman are now dead
>they tried to redo van down by the river with Melissa McCarthy
>>
>>66821453
Like I said, I choose to live in snl's glorious past. Maybe if Taran killam started those French dancing skits again I would watch.
>>
File: 1447827546882.jpg (86 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447827546882.jpg
86 KB, 900x900
>>66820930
That is incredibly offensive

Please apologize to me and my wife's son
>>
>>66821453
Melissa McCarthy actually is the Chris Farley of this generation though

They are both cheap laugh DUDE I'M FAT AND DUMB LMAO acts
>>
She's a pure specimen that they found deep without the ghetto primordial.
>>
>Looking at this image just makes me want to be racist.
Everyone is racist from birth. It's normal just like being homophobic because it's a natural reaction to degeneracy.
>>
>>66821612
different races are not degeneracy, stupid stormnigger
>>
>>66821647
Prove it.
>>
Trying too hard: The Thread
>>
>>66821612
That mentality is why you're alone
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.