[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAR OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: thorinoakenshield.jpg (40 KB, 800x333) Image search: [Google]
thorinoakenshield.jpg
40 KB, 800x333
FAR OVER
>>
Literally the best part of the film.
>>
File: 1456302619917.png (430 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456302619917.png
430 KB, 500x375
>The hobbits start singing Ed Sheeran
I literally walked out of the theater.
>>
>>66820362
second only to this of course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfmOqu_1-DQ
>>
>>66820213
The first Hobbit movie was legit good.

It perfectly captured the adventure feel of FOTR and it actually focused on Bilbo.
>>
>>66820657
No it wasn't and no it didn't
>>
>>66820657
It was shit because it completely missed the fucking point.

The Hobbit is supposed to be an extra comfy adventure where you get to see all sorts of neat Middle Earth shit and watch Bilbo be generally incompetent save for his uncanny ability to ruse motherfuckers like he's been training for it his whole life. The only remotely bad thing that happens is Thorin being a huge prick and getting himself killed which is sad for a whole five minutes until Bilbo realizes he is literally the richest hobbit there ever has been and ever will be. Then he goes back fucking home and gets high while writing his book for the next sixty years.
>>
>>66820450

Lol i have a stupid story about Ed Sheeran:
>Gf lives again with parents because the house she lived in was closed because a guy started to dig in the basement ( she had an apartment ) and the stabitly of the house suffered
>So she lives with parents
>We want sex like normal couples
>Everytime we have sex she opens Amazon Prime and starts the same album
>Ed Sheeran starts playing his 20 songs
>Everytime i hear an Ed Sheeran song now i think about sex
>Always get a little bit softer when the Hobbit songs comes up
>>
>>66820213
great scene. best in the hobbit trilogy

too bad the rest of it is shit
>>
>>66820834
Which is why to this day I still only like the 1977 cartoon Hobbit when it comes to any film adaptation.
>>
>>66820213
Master Hobbit. Before you learned how to SPEELL YOUR NAME. I was trained to SLAY DRAGONS.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PSXjr1gbjc

this preview looked better than the entire trilogy
>>
>>66820911
I still have it on VHS. I will never sell it for as long as I live.

I don't know where they got the balls to draw the elves as the Grinch though
>>
>>66820657
It makes me want to smoke, eat, drink, and smoke. It is truly comfy.
>>
>>66821137
True. I think the elf king even had like a German accent or something.
>>
>>66820213
OH MISTY EYE OF THE MOUNTAIN BELOW
>>
>>66820213
DO YOU WANT LUNCH?
>>
>>66821060
this

Even though I loved AUJ, I still cannot comprehend how the rest of the trilogy was so shitty.
>>
>>66820883
:D:D:D

great stuff!
>>
Are any of the fanedits good?
>>
>>66820213
legit got goossebumps from this song :3 :3 :3
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.