[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have an MKR thread guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Can we have an MKR thread guys?
>>
>>66819626

>Pete and Manu going savage tonight on their desert presentation
>>
>>66819626
gtfo mum
>>
>>66819626
Bit fucking late, mate. You're lucky I have no work tomorrow otherwise this thread dies almost immediately.

I hate the fucking pigs, immediately their restaurant they've turned into dining connoisseurs, it's so transparent.
>>
>>66819626
Manu is approaching Wiseau levels of accent
>>
>>66819936
When Arnie started to hit it big he hit a linguistic coach to help him battle his dissipating accent. I've no doubt Manu has done the same. Despite living in Australia for more than a decade if he were to sound exactly like us, his popularity would plummet. Guaranteed.
>>
>>66820051
It's not even French anymore, it sounds like some bizarre cross between Arabic and Slavic
>>
I thought that pete faggot was leaving the show years ago?
>>
>>66820066
For all the fucking mums who tune in to 7 at 7:30 he need only sound "foreign".
>>
>>66820087
What in the fuck else would he do?

Everyone hates paleo and they would passionately loathe Pete if it weren't for MKR/
>>
>>66820087
He realized he could kill more children if he was on TV
>>66820105
Kills children
>>
>>66820114
You're gonna have to flesh out the 'Pete Evans kills children' meme if you expect me to run with it.
>>
Only thing worse than Australian scripted shows is Australian reality shows.

BIG BROTHER OR BUST
>>
>>66820154
His baby formula in the his paleo book would kill a baby, the man legitimately believes breast milk is bad for you
>>
>>66820176
MKR has some addicting factor. I can identify the ridiculous attempts to extend the run time of the series, I can identify the horrifically manufactured results, I can identify a completely artificial, homogenized series that exists solely for advertiser dollars and yet I still tune in Sun - Wed.

Why? The show is objectively shit.
>>
>>66820209
Since when is milk bad in the paleo diet?

I thought it was predominantly against grains?
>>
>>66820242
Depends on the version of paleo, Pete expects you feed a newborn baby a fucking bone and liver broth loaded with like 20 times the recommended level of vitamin A for a baby. The man really wants to kill children
>>
File: 0000299615_350.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
0000299615_350.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
>make thread about Australian reality television
>masturbate
>return to thread
>thread has taken off
>>
>>66820220
I like the "twists"
>There's another instant restaurant round
>JUST LIKE LAST YEAR
Never saw that coming
>>
2014 season is currently airing on dutch television, how the fuck did those two surfer guys lose
>>
>>66820585
They probably forgot to activate their almonds.
Also, this shit gets circulated internationally?
>>
>>66820564

They're always finding excuses for more instant restaurant rounds and I love it
>>
>>66820707
The asinine shit they come out with in them is great
>I have to cook this perfectly or we're going home
>We're running out of time
>The guest will be here soon *Dramatic shot of clock*
>Guests apparently arrive literally when the clock hits 0:00
>The fucking ridiculous camera work when the judges pull up
>>
>>66820780
> it's a "this was my dead grandmas recipe" and crying episode
>>
So what do Pete and Manu do during the wait times for the food because they're never on screen or participating in the pleb chatter
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.