[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what would've happened if Reese was ugly? No John?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: biehn_to_the_bonejpg.jpg (230 KB, 952x557) Image search: [Google]
biehn_to_the_bonejpg.jpg
230 KB, 952x557
So what would've happened if Reese was ugly?

No John?
>>
If there was no John, then Reese would never have been a resistance and Reese would've never gone back through time. That's how a closed time loop works.
>>
File: merkel~01.jpg (78 KB, 608x602) Image search: [Google]
merkel~01.jpg
78 KB, 608x602
>>66818179
Still would've been cut because he's a fucking soldier.

The real question is what would he have done if Sarah was a hambeast.
>>
>>66818179
Sup ausfag I wish I was watching it too but my wife is making me watch mkr
>>
>>66818179

You mean like Jai Courtney?
>>
>>66818277
He would have gave her the dick.
>>
>>66818277
Gotta admit. I lol'ed.

Just re-watched T1.

Should I re-watch T2 to connect the stories, a film which I've seen close to 100 times or more, or should I re-watch 25th Hour, which I've seen about 3 times?
>>
>>66818337
25th hour the one with Norton? Watch that.
>>
>>66818277
>Man fucking hambeast

Happens all the time

>Woman fucking ugly man

Only happens with money tbqh
>>
>>66818277
You mean like Emilia Clarke?
>>
>>66818368
Yeah. It's a sensational film, aside from DTRT and Malcolm the only Lee film worth watching. Had the Fuck you monologue stuck in my head at work today.
>>
>>66818277
Kyle Reese was always John Connor's father. Skynet would not exist without Kyle Reese and the Terminator traveling back in time
>>
>>66818277
>turkeybaster.jpg
>>
>>66818277
He hadn't seen a clean female ever, he would come across time to come across any clean female at that point.
>>
>>66818179
You mean like pic related?
>>
>>66818277
Dude, he describes the women of the future as "good fighters", he'd fuck anything that was showered and spread her legs.
>>
File: pepeenough.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepeenough.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>66818482
He's so fucking generic and bland. Why is this no-talent fuck in movies? WHY?
>>
>>66818179
The "John Connor" that kyle reece fathered was not he same john connor who sent him back to the past. They're are only the same by nurture, not nature, and in that they shared the same mother. The john connor of terminator 2 was more like a half brother to the original, and the original didn't exist in that timeline. Every sequel takes place in a universe slightly altered by the events of the previous movie.
>>
>>66818502
You should check out the wikipedia page and see who they took him over. It's funny in a cosmic kinda way.
>>
File: 1448860744616.webm (332 KB, 1078x808) Image search: [Google]
1448860744616.webm
332 KB, 1078x808
>>66818277
>if
>>
>>66818561
Oh my god you fucking moron. There was no "original" father, KYLE REESE WAS ALWAYS JOHN CONNOR'S FATHER

THE VERY SAME PICTURE THAT MADE KYLE FALL IN LOVE WITH SARAH, GIVEN TO HIM BY JOHN, IS THE ONE THAT SARAH TAKES AT THE END OF THE MOVIE WHILE SHE DEBATES WHETHER OR NOT TO TELL JOHN THAT KYLE IS HIS FATHER

I'm amazed this movie is 32 years old and retards still don't get it
>>
>>66818566
Must be edited, mate. Who rejected the role is no longer there.
>>
>>66818392
Is Malcolm worth watching or a bit overlong?
>>
>>66818567
She's not THAT bad. Still pissed me off that she was unfit despite having "trained" for the events of the movie.

Also, the guy playing Kyle Reese has the weirdest fucking face. I could accept the new John's face more than his.
>>
>>66818179
>So what would've happened if Reese was ugly?

Call him a creep, run away, get murdered by terminator, end of humanity.
>>
>>66818179

protip: men don't need to be handsome to get laid with average/decent looking women. the question would be "what would've happened if Reese was an autistic sperg?"
>>
>>66818561
I used to thinkt his, but it makes no sense.
If Kyle had never come back, why would the innocent and naive Sarah Connor have turned him into a warrior? What possible reason would she have to train him to become a guerilla warrior and leader of men?
How could Kyle have gotten the picture of her that we see is taken at the end of T1?
If John had a different father, what are the odds that this other John would have the exact same qualities that would make him a the leader of the resistance?

Bottom line is that the time travel shit in the Terminator franchise contradicts itself, so there's no point in trying to make sense of it.
>>
>>66818643
Yes it is.

>Casting
>On June 13, 2013, Arnold Schwarzenegger said he would return for his fourth film as the Terminator/T-800.[37] By early November 2013, Garrett Hedlund and Tom Hardy were under consideration for the role of Kyle Reese.[38] In November 2013, the choice for Sarah Connor was narrowed to Emilia Clarke, Tatiana Maslany, and Brie Larson,[39] and Clarke won the role in December.[40] The same month, Jason Clarke entered talks to play John Connor.[41] In February 2014, the studio considered Jai Courtney and Boyd Holbrook for Reese,[42] and later that month Courtney was confirmed for the role.
>>
>>66818677
Worth watching.
>>
>>66818597
Those are called "parallels" anon
>>
>>66818726
Ill give it a try
>>
>>66818745
You're projecting the time travel mechanics of the non-Cameron sequels onto the first movie, which is EXPLICITLY a stable time loop. Even in Terminator 2, it's stated by Dyson that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to build Skynet without the microchip recovered from the Terminator. John Connor and Skynet only exist due to time travel, they would not exist without it.

It's not even stated that the Connors' effort to stop Judgment Day worked. Cameron deliberately cut the ending that showed they were able to stop Judgment Day for this very reason, he wanted it to remain ambiguous. For all we know, the events of Terminator 2 were still part of the stable time loop that Terminator 1 presented.
>>
>>66818179
If Reese was ugly he wouldn't come back, because he wouldn't get aid with Sarah which would result on no John to send Reese back
>>
>>66818724
>the studio considered Jai Courtney and Boyd Holbrook for Reese,[42] and later that month Courtney was confirmed for the role.
>let's NOT get the guy who looks exactly like Kyle Reese

Fuck y'all
>>
>>66818807
>it's stated by Dyson that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to build Skynet without the microchip recovered from the Terminator
But it wouldn't be. Even in real life we know that its not impossible. Its possible for characters in movies to be wrong about things. And theres no "stable time loop", there are 2 timelines; the "future" with original john and the "present" with kyle jr
>>
>>66818970
no faggot, there are no separate timelines, at least not in the Cameron flicks

the picture that john gave Kyle, which made kyle fall in love with Sarah, is the same one she takes at the end of the movie. Why would John just randomly give a soldier a picture of his mother? Oh wait, it's because it's the picture she took WHILE DECIDING SHE'S GOING TO TELL JOHN KYLE REESE IS HIS FATHER, god damn you're fucking dense

Kyle Reese has always been and will always be John Connor's father.
>>
>>66818724
Kek. Tom would've hurled that script that the wall and then stood over it asking it why was it here?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.