[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The incompetence of the American military >Blind Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: world-war-z1.jpg (205 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z1.jpg
205 KB, 600x923
>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Israel is best rael
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

Glad this was never properly adapted cause it would expose Brooks as the hack he is.
>>
It was an entertaining read. Nothing more. Relax.
>>
a novel is hard to write though anon...
>>
>>66817653

Good concept, but there was just so much stupid in it. Like

> ocean floors filled with zeds, scraping random bottomed submarine hull
> artillery shells ineffective against zeds, because "arty shell physics are based on boiling ppl's blood in their veins"
>>
>>66817653
Book was very interesting, listened to audio one, personally found that short stories from recollections of shit happening with zombies in the past much more interesting, like Alexander the great fucking fighting them and leaving drawing's and statues or the Prison ship going to Australia full of zombies bellow deck and crashing because of a storm and when people found the ship there ware no bodies but lots of footprints going towards the desert
>>
>>66817653
sometimes when i can't sleep i read that "Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster" part again
>>
>>66817740
>>ocean floors filled with zeds, scraping random bottomed submarine hull

That was the best chapter though
>>
Honestly do you people just have a folder full of the same 20 posts and rehash them throughout the week? This is unreal.
>>
>>66817740
That whole military show down was a cluster fuck, the two paladin artillery loaded with AP Shells ware fucking shit for what they ware used for, 6 million or something zombies ware coming and they thought that this state of the fucking art piece of equipment is going to turn the tide, all it did was scatter them into living mines
>>
>>66817865
welcome to 4chan
>>
I really like the concept of the battle of Yonkers, the military losing a decisive battle against zed broadcasted across the nation thus sending it into mass panic. But of course, like many things in the book, analyzing it at all makes it seem pretty ridiculous

But anyway, I would still love to see the original concept for WWZ, a mockumentary style tv series that stays true to the book wiht interviews and etc. But the movie probably ruined all chance of that. It had alot of potential to be a really entertaining story that could surpass the book completely.
>>
>>66818039
It's a shame Bruce Willis' company got the rights as opposed to Dicaprio's company
>>
>>66817838

The submarine plot was one of the best, but this scene spoiled it for me. It's just too dumb.
>>
>>66817865
Friendly reminder that shillbot may not be killed
>>
File: 4abk8kqf.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
4abk8kqf.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>66817897

Yeah and as we know AP shells don't boil people's blood in their veins, HE shells do.
>>
>newfags dont realise this is pasta
>>
>>66818172

Why would anyone pasta this?
>>
>>66818215
Welcome to /tv/
>>
>>66818245

Now this is pasta, that much I do know.
>>
>>66817740
To be fair, Europe is proving us that even with advanced weaponary, your politicians can still manage to ruin your entire country.
>>
>>66818334
> Europe
> entire country
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.