[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen the final 4 episodes of the current season of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 6
I've seen the final 4 episodes of the current season of The Walking Dead.

Ask me anything.
>>
Proof?
>>
>>66817583
how did you keep from killing yourself out of boredom?
>>
>>66817718
I can only give you my word.

My friend works on the production team, they're all given early screeners, he let me come over and we chilled and watched the whole second half.

However, the screeners have certain numbers or pictures burned into them that if I showed you, he'd be sacked and have a court lawsuit.

Even if I wanted to risk it, he wouldn't let me.
>>
>>66817618
Who gets it? Glenn or Darryl?
>>
>>66817806
Carol
>>
>>66817806
We won't find out until the premiere of Season 7.

The finale ends with a first person shot from the view of the person being killed, we see Negan swinging the bat and then say a quip, cuts to black.
>>
So how's the next episode go, and give us some juicy ballet points?how about the seasn cliffhanger? Tell us about rick
How is it f a m
>>
>>66817876
The next episode goes basically by the way of, Maggie is traded for the Savior that Rick's group has, Carol is taken by the Saviors and brought back to Sanctuary. She comes back in the finale when Negan sends her back as a way of forgiveness for the group, making clear he wants everything to be normal.

Episode 15 ends on a cliffhanger, where we think Daryl is shot dead by Dwight but in reality it's actually Denise. That's juicy I guess?

Cliffhanger, I've mentioned previously.

Rick does shit that Rick normally does, aka fuck up by attacking the Saviors base, as in turn it gets Eugene captured by Dwight and Alexandria attack.

Another juicy detail, Tara dies in Episode 14, she gets the crossbow bolt through the eye death.
>>
does the directing/writing improve at all? used to like this show, still watch it but every character seems autistic, every conversation is a moral drama - also the attack on the saviours was so terribly directed, stabbing people in the face?? jut letting someone press the clearly important red alarm button?

Convinced this is the worst written popular show, even the big bang theory manages to be coherent
>>
>>66817975
so they really are just condensing alot of the comics
>>
>>66818085
It maintains the level it is at now for the rest of the season, if you don't like it, why bother watching the show?
>>
>>66817975
Lol lesbians.
>>
>>66818111
Yes, this is the most comic adapted half season we've ever seen.

My friend was telling me people like Gimple and Nicotero worked so hard on getting the exact right shots, they had storyboards set up to match the exact panels, the level of depth is larger than what you would think.
>>
>>66818114
cheers,

I don't really know, part of me still enjoys it, probably been watching it too long to stop, I guess the fact that I still watch it means they must be doing something right. I do think this series has been better than most, season 1 is still the best though imo
>>
>>66818133
I was watching it thinking this exactly, there is going to be such an outrage.
>>
>>66817975
>where we think Daryl is shot dead by Dwight but in reality it's actually Denise

Oh wow it's not Daryl a huge character we love but someone new we barely know, how ballsy of them.
>>
How is Negan's portayal?
>>
>>66818199
Yeah, for more detail, later in the episode, Glenn and Michonne are tied up and gagged by the Saviors. Daryl sneakily approaches along with Rosita and attempts a rescue. Glenn and Michonne try screaming to get Daryl's attention and let him know the Saviors are still there. All of a sudden Dwight calls out to Daryl. Dwight is right behind Daryl with a gun pointed directly at his back. Another Savior has his gun on Rosita. As Daryl turns around, Dwight pulls the trigger. "BANG!" Blood sprays everywhere. This is the end of the episode. But Denise has actually followed Daryl into the woods, she's angered by the murder of Tara and wants to get her revenge, gets BTFO'd.
>>
>>66817618
how do we know youre telling the truth
>>
>>66818274
Honestly, it's the best thing the show has ever done. The screeners my friend have are full blown Negan, down to the swearing and eveything, he says they're trying to get some of that onto the actual airing of the finale, but it will definitely be on the Blu-Rays and DVDs.
>>
>>66818310
>Cable
>Still can't swear

Fuck off, America.

Anyway, so you're saying fuck all happens? This show pisses me off to no end. It's all tease and no pay off. If anyone dies, it's an irrelevant character. The show takes no risk and retards plraise it.
>>
>>66818401
I have no idea if it's Glenn or not, it ends with a cliffhanger, my friend won't know until Season 7 starts shooting.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-01-20h38m10s436.png (666 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-01-20h38m10s436.png
666 KB, 1280x716
>>66818439
>
Sweet. I hope you'll be back to tell us when you know. I have been here since the start, I watched the pilot live. I need to see the show through, but I have so much contempt for it.
>>
>>66817618
Have you seen the final 4 episodes of this season of the walking dead?
>>
>>66817856
Bullshit. Why would Maggie and Rick both be so traumatized by the show they didn't wanna go to work on the day they shot the finale
>>
>>66819705
Just because we don't get to see who dies doesn't mean they haven't filmed it.
>>
>>66817618
why are you such a pleb?
>>
>>66817856
I fucking knew it! KIRKMAN YOU HACK!
>>
>>66817856
If this actually happens I'll stab someone
>>
>>66817856
what a fucking hack, christ, it's like no one knows how to tell a story without adspace anymore
>>
You're dumb. AMC is well aware their shit gets leaked. It's impossible for them to benefit from a season long cliffhanger. Anyone that's got a facebook or an android phone would get the leak crammed down their eyesockets. April 3rd they'll kill Glenn and have him on Talking Dead right after to banter about getting the death he always wanted etc.
>>
File: he's not serious.jpg (106 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
he's not serious.jpg
106 KB, 612x612
>>66820116
>It's impossible for them to benefit from a season long cliffhanger
>>
>>66817618
why are you lying on the internet?
go roleplay on /x/?
>>
How long is Negan in the final episode for? Does he swear at all? Do they try and portray him as reasonable or a complete villain?
>>
File: 1455778354567.jpg (37 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1455778354567.jpg
37 KB, 554x439
>>66820116
>It's impossible for them to benefit from a season long cliffhanger
>>
>>66817856
who is in that scene? As in which members of the group are brought in front of Negan and the bat?
>>
I have no questions about the finale but is this show worth watching? I can understand continuing to watch it if you have already started but would you recommend this show to someone to watch from the beginning? It sounds like shit is getting real
>>
>>66820320
no of course not
>>
>>66820320
Watch it until you don't want to anymore. Your time doesn't sound so valuable.
>>
>>66820178
>>66820244
Well go on explain how pissing everybody off just for shit to get spoiled a few weeks later outside of the show would benefit AMC's bottom dollar
>>
Negan when
>>
>>66820407
You are working from the presupposition that AMC is intentionally leaking information of a current season of their own show you gigantic retard. In addition to say that TWD would not benefit from a cliffhanger between season is even more moronic.

(You)
>>
>>66818287
because i work at subway
>>
>>66817975
>The lesbians are kill and one of them by a stray bullet
Tumblr is going to riot over this.
>>
>>66817975
>She comes back in the finale when Negan sends her back as a way of forgiveness for the group, making clear he wants everything to be normal.
So you're saying Carol is getting Holly's death?
>>
>>66820496

At the last thirty seconds of the last episode of this season.
>>
>>66817975
Wow Denise is shot oh no not that anything but that.
>>
>>66818166
You care about the characters because deep down youre hoping they will become as good as they used to be
>>
>>66817618
How's the Negan dialogue? Is all the profanity cut, or is he like he is in the comics?
>>
>>66820407
Kek you fucking retard. If they show Glenn getting whacked a lot of people won't even tune in for season 7, let alone if it's Daryl. This cliffhanger will make sure absolutely everyone watches the next season premiere, except dyke fags kek.
>>
File: Morgan-S5Crop.png (413 KB, 331x450) Image search: [Google]
Morgan-S5Crop.png
413 KB, 331x450
MUH UNDERSTANDING
>>
>>66820575
>riot
>type angry tweets
>>
>>66821462
>If they show Glenn getting whacked a lot of people won't even tune in for season 7
Who the fuck cares about Glenn? No one will even remember him 2 eps later.
>>
>>66821468
Based Brogan was building a cuckshed for his friend Rick. Michonne is already tired of his little white dick
>>
What happens with that hilltop colony?
>>
>>66821545
They're off back to the dole office.
>>
>>66821513
>Who the fuck cares about Glenn
Are you serious? He's probably the next most popular character next to Daryl if not the most popular. He's been around since episode 2, has had shittons of screentime and character development.
>>
>>66821468
Given what the group knows of the Saviors Rick is clearly in the right and I want Morgan position, whatever it is in the pacifist spectrum, to at least be understandable.
>>
>>66821604
>Are you serious?
Are (you)? Everyone was pissed off about the fake out. No one will give a shit when he dies by negan. Unless you think memeing about "LMAO HOW WILL THEY TRICK US THIS TIME XD" equals caring.
>>
>>66817618
>>66817856
>>66817975
How many times do we see Negan? Is it just on the finale or do we see him earlier?
>>
>>66821545
they merge with the saviors and the survivors.
>>
>>66821604
Nobody I know who watches can stand him especially the women.
>>
>>66821657
I agree with this guy that dumpster fake out was terrible if only because everyone knew what it was immediately.
>>
>>66821545

Maggie takes over and they become part of the Alexandria-Hilltop-Kingdom-Savior network. There's also some fishing community in the group, but they're mentioned for like 3 panels in the comic.
>>
>>66821657
Maybe venture out of /v/ once in a while and you'll see that people still care about Glenn even after the "fake out" which everyone already knew he survived anyway.
>>
>>66821753
/tv/
>>
>>66821604
>reee they tricked me >:(
May as well have happened a season ago. People are jizzing over Glenn in the latest episode. Everyone will freak when Andrew Dice Clay makes gook soup.
>>
>>66821753

Wew lad, the /v/ undercover menace is real
>>
>>66821545
They, along with alexandria, kingdom, saviors etc., all get royally fucked by the whisperers. Can't wait for Alpha to get slaughtered by Carl and for him to take over the saviors
>>
>>66821775
It was obvious he survived, senpai. I read the comics and I know they weren't going to sacrifice a crucial character like Glenn with Negan so close.
>>
Who is Denise? The fat lesbian?
>>
>>66822046
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denise+the+walking+dead
>>
>>66821816
I love glenn but I'd be pretty disappointed if he doesn't die this season.
>>
>>66817856
While you do some credible and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt until Sunday's episode air.

I honestly hope they did film who got Lucille'd and will show the death, I hope they simply took precautions to not add in the additional footage because of leaks like this.
>>
Bullshit... leak of the final scene is not 'first person' clearly shows who Negan is smacking but it';s obviously darkened in the 'leak'.
>>
So how is Negan's introduction, how much gravitas and sense of dread happens when he appears on screen that make you think he's the next major villain?

Also do they keep in the pee pants city joke?
>>
>>66822445
The leak was only thirty seconds of footage.
>>
>>66822445
you don't see who he hits in that footage
>>
>>66817975

>Another juicy detail, Tara dies in Episode 14, she gets the crossbow bolt through the eye death.

ABE 'ALWAYS GETTIN LAID' FORD STILL SAFE THANK YOU JESUS

he's seriously the best character.
>>
>>66822445
30 seconds of footage =/= the entire scene.
>>
>>66822806
>breaks Based Rosita's heart and dumps her for a highly inferior woman
He's awful
>>
>>66822806
Kirkman regretted Abraham death in the comics and said television!Ab would hve outlived comic!Ab
>>
>>66822842

Rosita a slut anyway.
>>
>>66822842
>francine spotted in last sunday episode
Boggle my mind that Francine was given Holly's comic scenes and yet they went with Sasha.
>>
If you're legit at all, post a screenshot of Negan. Just one. Crop out any numbers and watermarks if need be.

Also, the screeners probably don't have the actual death, I doubt it ends on a cliffhanger. AMC knows people follow the filming and would spoil who dies months before S07E01 airs. Once a character dies, their actor moves out of the Senoia area and disappears from the set.
>>
>>66822925
If that's true about actors leaving the area, why hasn't anyone figured it out yet?
>>
>>66822953
In all possibility, they likely filmed Negan's scene in a sound studio, hench the mystery and why nobody know who got Lucille'd.

Only thing known was Rick and the rest was spotted being surrounded by a ton of Saviors and that was before news reported JDM was casted as Negan.
>>
>>66822953
Most of the main cast leaves the area after filming for the season wraps up anyway, it's just a dead giveaway when they leave in the middle of the season like Tyreese's did. Negan's scenes were the last ones filmed for the season in an indoor set with several of the main cast seen entering the building (Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Michonne, Carol, and Abraham I think?), and filming for S07E01 (late May) doesn't start until a couple months after S06E16 airs (early April), so it's a mystery for now.
>>
>>66819643
Yes.

>>66819705
I'm not sure.

>>66819856
As far as I'm aware, they haven't shot it, would be more budget to spend on prosthetics etc.

>>66819903
Hack indeed.

>>66819958
I can confirm it.

>>66820116
They've done cliffhangers before and they'll do it again.

>>66820241
About 15 minutes, Yes in the version I saw (uncut), Reasonable at first by handing back Carol but then complete psycho by murdering Glenn.

>>66820261
Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Carol is also there.

>>66820496
Finale

>>66821454
The version I saw was uncut.

>>66821665
Just the finale, in the last 15 minutes.

>>66822445
Watch the leak again, if you look at the camera, it's being shot from a first person perspective.

>>66822464
It's very comic book esque, you can see what I've said earlier as well.

>>66822806
I was very glad he lived as well.

>>66822925
As I've said, I've asked my friend multiple times and he won't even let me risk it.
>>
>>66817618
Why do you think I still watch the Walking Dead? I dropped that shit at some point in season 5 and it went to complete shit LONG before that.
>>
>>66823248
so negan does kill glenn?

>>66823273
why are you even in this thread? youre fucking mega autist
>>
>>66823248
Alright. My question:

Is it reveal what Morgan is working on? And where does Morgan travel to by horse?
>>
>>66823310
No, I have no idea who he kills as it's left on a cliffhanger. I'm just assuming he kills Glenn.
>>
>>66823310
I think OP said that out of instinct based on what happened in the comics.
>>
>>66823332
Morgan is working on a jail.

He's sent to try and find Heath and Tara who haven't returned from their supply run.
>>
>>66823248
>but then complete psycho by murdering Glenn
Mfw OP fucked up and is going to get himself and his friend killed by the AMCartel.

It was nice knowing you.
>>
>>66823332
morgan is building skynet, its going to be confirmed that negan is a terminator sent back in time looking for carl pappa
>>
>>66823409
Thanks OP.
>>
>>66823332
morgan is building bumblebee. the transformers will make a guest apperance in season7
>>
File: 1452875937986.gif (3 MB, 270x266) Image search: [Google]
1452875937986.gif
3 MB, 270x266
>>66823416
I dun goofed.

Nah I was just making an assumption.
>>
>>66823409

>Morgan builds the jail Rick uses to house Negan in

SHIT.
Morgan confirmed getting Luciled.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.