[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be mastermind that outwits everyone and can read people like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: hanz landa.jpg (37 KB, 452x311) Image search: [Google]
hanz landa.jpg
37 KB, 452x311
>Be mastermind that outwits everyone and can read people like a book
>Decide to trust two known psychopaths with your weapons

I guess the script just needed him to act like an idiot.

BRAVA QUENTIN

BRAVA
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being white.
>>
This movie was objectively shit.

Stop supporting Quentin tarantino. He's a hack and all of his movies are the same.

> b-but muh social commentary

White people are bad blacks deserve better. Wow. Riveting!
>>
>be mastermind who outwits everyone
>still a human being who falls victim to narcissism and arrogance.

What he did was perfectly in character. He thought he was too smart to fall for something like that.
>>
>>66817416

you're not wrong but this film is dank as fuck.
>>
>>66817416
I think you mean

>God I wish I was black. I'd even be Marcellus Wallace in that scene in the basement
>>
>>66817316
Tarantinos movies always have sloppy writing.

Look at the hateful 8, why did the gang even bother killing Minnie and the others at the haberdashery, why not just stay there until Ruth gets there then kill him also having a kiwi in America in ~1870 makes about as much sense as having a nazi.

That doesn't stop me from enjoying his movies, but along with stylistic choices he makes solely "because it would be cool" stop his films from being masterpieces
>>
I don't understand why he killed actress lady when he was just going to defect right after.
>>
>>66817557
Maybe to make sure there was no one who knew his history
>>
Because it turned him on
I would throttle the shit out of Diane Kruger too
>>
>>66817537
>having a kiwi in America in ~1870 makes about as much sense as having a nazi.
Actually that's not implausible, there was a certain amount of traffic between Australia, New Zealand and the US around 1850-1870, as miners followed the various gold rushes around the world. The problem is that there was certainly no Kiwi accent at that time, and that contrary to what she says Dunedin, not Auckland, was the largest city in NZ at that time.
>>
File: bravery.jpg (76 KB, 795x338) Image search: [Google]
bravery.jpg
76 KB, 795x338
>>66817316

Quentin's best movie hands down
>>
>>66818062
that is the germanest looking guy ive ever seen
>>
>>66817537
>screenplay
>writing
Pic one
His writing is impeccable. His screenplays are an acquired taste. Not for everyone.
>>
>entire first theater chapter

literally irrelevant

only needed to fufill the racial cuckold quota of qt movies
>>
>>66817316
>be cuck film director
>make the same film about how white people are evil 3 times in a row and still everyone goes to see it whilst the critics love me
>laugh about it with my black buddy who I would like to be whilst he fucks my wife as I get high on the bad quality weed the guy got for me which was the price of some good cutch but I deserve it because I am a white devil
>>
>>66817537
I don't care, the kiwi was the cutest thing in the world
>>
>>66818288
Richard Sammel truly is an ubermensch
>>
File: 1399930726302.png (3 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
1399930726302.png
3 KB, 186x186
>>66818489

you have to be really really stupid to not see the message of Inglorious Bastards
>>
>>66818887
>message
that we have to be more careful about our anti-semitism because hollywood has publicly branded us?
>>
>>66817434
Like the ray shields scene in Episode III?
>>
>>66817557
It's just an excuse to get that shot of her feet spazzing out from being choked.
>>
>BRAVA

If you're talking about males you have to use BRAVO and for females BRAVA.
>>
>>66821063
>implying Quentin isnt transgender
>>
>>66817537
>the gang even bother killing Minnie and the others at the haberdashery, why not just stay there until Ruth gets there then kill him
Because then they would have been horribly outnumbered and unable to properly plan an ambush.

Of all the dumb shit, that's what you notice? Why not Minnie being okay with the mexican? Why not Marquis somehow forgetting about the basement?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.