[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hispanic4.gif (1 MB, 540x488) Image search: [Google]
hispanic4.gif
1 MB, 540x488
People that you are aware work in the entertainment industry, but you've never seen anything they were in.
>>
literally who?
>>
>not seeing The Deep Blue Sea, Only Lovers Left Alive, Midnight in Paris, Joanna Hogg's films, whatever Marvel films he was in, High-Rise

k
>>
>>66817111
And the Night Manager recently.
>>
You have 10 seconds to give a reason why he shouldn't be the next Bond.
>tall
>white
>balding
>>
>>66817111
>the who's who of literally who: the movies
>capeshit
>a movie that hasn't even been released

Nice meme list
>>
>>66817174
too refined and noble-looking, like a prince
Bond should be someone more rough
>>
>>66817188
>In September 2015, the film received its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, and its European premiere at the 63rd San Sebastián Film Festival. The film is scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on 18 March 2016 by StudioCanal.
>premiered at two major film festivals, and Wheatley's films are a major indie critical darling as you'll find on plebboxd

k
>>
>>66816630
damn he's bulked the fuck up. Knew he had potential.
>>
>>66817231
>The film is scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on 18 March 2016 by StudioCanal.

Are you from the future?
>>
>>66817395
No, I actually do the festival circuit. I was unaware that Davies, Jarmusch, Woody Allen and Ben Wheatley are considered challenger deep around here.
>>
>>66817443
>I actually do the festival circuit
Why the fuck would you come here?
>>
>>66818002
different anon
i do the festival circuit
i come here to watch neo/tv/
youre morons
old /tv/ was worthwhile from time to time
>>
>>66817365
>normies think this is big

wew
>>
>>66818217
>old /tv/ was worthwhile from time to time

Old /tv/ was nothing but footfags, Ariana Grande gifs and Europe vs America threads.
>>
Anna Kendrick
>>
Rob Lowe.
>>
>>66817111
>High-Rise
except it's not released yet.
>>
File: gettyimages-501305048_master.jpg (2 MB, 2446x3000) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-501305048_master.jpg
2 MB, 2446x3000
>has been in like 3 notable movies
>occupies 98% of media attention

Why is this allowed?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.