[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y/N?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: grimsby_ver2.jpg (114 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
grimsby_ver2.jpg
114 KB, 509x755
Y/N?
>>
>>66816048

Will most likely be supremely subversive like his other films.
>>
its a repreat of Kingsmen

>lol a chav bond isn't that hilarious
>>
n tbqh
>>
>>66816048
trailer looked funny
>idiots here will claim its shit because they want that shitty humour like in parks and redditcreations
>>
>>66816048
Y
>>
>>66816048
someone post the vid
>>
>>66816217
no
>>
I think movies shorter than 1,5h are not worth going to the cinema
>>
>Cohen has to hit on a cutie in a green dress to buy time for Strong
>Confuses her with a massive fat black woman who wears the same dress
>it's also Gabournyqua Sibeeseaqua
>He thinks she's hot and still hits on her

HAHAHAAHAH SO LE FUNNAY NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE :D
>>
Objectively """no"""
>>
>>66816167
Kingsman pandered more to the [redacted to avoid getting banned by the one who does it for free] crowd of fedora tippers.

>"Le suit is the modern gentleman's armor"
>"Oxfords not brogues"
>top secret james bond school where everyone wears suits

>>66816292
They usually pad them with the dance intermission
>>
Is Sacha Baron Cohen the UK's Adam Sandler?
>>
>>66816268
Someone post the damn vid with the elephant vagina
>>66816294
Shutup prick
>>
>>66816311
I thought it was an homage to James Bond and other vintage spy movies, TV and literature where the protagonist has traits of a classic gentleman.

I know it's hard to believe but not everything is a reference to fedoras and reddit.
>>
>>66816048
Y

Fat Americans wont like it because Trump gets aids
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.