[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intervention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 320x240
So, this might not be /tv/'s cup of tea exactly, but does anyone else find the human drama behind this show incredibly compelling? It's also probably the least doctored and most genuine reality tv program ever made. Suffice to say, i'm a big fan, and usually provides a good feel trip at the end because the method works. Any other fans?
>>
I think the alcoholics are the worst at trying to bring into treatment. The heroin junkies, and just like "yeah whatever" and go to treatment
>>
It's a show to make you feel better about your life.
>>
>>66814392
Watched a few eps years ago. one about a meth head chick was pretty good.
>>
It's also brought to light the realities of some 'out there' addictions like being addicted to computer spray cans

http://youtu.be/3g99h4qaCio
http://youtu.be/hoagPyY8l2k
>>
I also think its so sad that like 90% of the addictions on the show stem from being molested by someone as a kid :( pedophiles should be executed on sight.
>>
>>66814527

Alcohol rehab is cold turkey, starting day one. Heroin rehab usually involves an extensive period of using methadone, essentially a weaker form of heroin, as a substitute. Heroin addicts would all know this.
>>
>>66814527

It's because alcohol destroys your life slowly. Heroin just fucks your shit up after like a month or two. The junkies have literally no other options. It's also a bitch getting heroin everyday. It's pretty easy to be an alcoholic
>>
>>66814527
Had an alkie bunkie in my cell when i did a few days in the county. Guy started going through DTs the first night. Was having seizures and nosebleeds. I never knew you could have withdrawals from alcohol.
>>
I love this show. It's funny seeing the addict walk into the intervention because you just know their only thought is getting their next fix. They don't even care what happens to them as long as they can get that fix before they have to go to rehab or whatever.
>>
>>66815203
>I never knew you could have withdrawals from alcohol.

Really fucking bad ones too. Like you could die. Heroin withdrawal won't kill you. It'll just feel like you're dying.
>>
>>66815234
Yeah it was pretty scary. I felt bad for the guy, but he ended up using all the toilet paper to stop his nose bleeds that fuckin cunt.
>>
>>66815339

What's jail like? I'm fascinated with jail/prison life. I'd have no problem with just sitting around all day, working out and mean-mugging niggers.
>>
>>66815383
It fuckin sucks. You meet some interesting people, but the enviornment just fucking sucks. People are stressed out cause they are going through court cases, or coming off of drugs. It's like being put on time out in your room with a junkie.

I would imagine prison would be more laid back than jail if you are in a general pop area, and not a violent offender area.
>>
>>66815383
>>66815453
What about the whole anal rape thing. Is that really a thing in jail or is that more of a prison thing?
>>
>>66816159

Pretty sure that's just a meme dude. It probably happens but no where near the amount that people probably think
>>
>>66814392
I watched the Rob Cypher episode.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.