[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is this hack still earning a living?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 558x750
How the fuck is this hack still earning a living?
>>
One bull at a time.
>>
>>66813540
>I hate kids
>but I have them!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
At this point his money is making money for him. He is rich.
>>
what do you mean hack? he was the only good part of the oscars.
>>
File: CuckKing.jpg (257 KB, 1116x1980) Image search: [Google]
CuckKing.jpg
257 KB, 1116x1980
don't worry, no King rules forever.
>>
He's one of the few stand up comedians left that's enjoyable.
This whole board can fuck off with their forced memes of Louie CucK
>>
he's the best standup currently
>>
That punchline he had about the interracial breeding grounds was great
>>
SMALL YELLOW DONGS
>>
>>66813716
I don't think most people making fun of him being a cuck dislike.

I like his work immensely, but he's still CK the 1st.
>>
Yeah, he is a bit of a liberal, cuck. But I still laugh at his material.

Kind of like Frankie Boyle
>>
File: louis-ck-hed-2014[1].png (179 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck-hed-2014[1].png
179 KB, 652x367
>Louis CK walks on stage.
>The audience welcomes him with ironic cheers and mockery coupled with a few boos and a chanting of "C UCK KING! C UCK KING! GO BACK TO THE SHED!"
>It soon becomes apparent though that something has changed. CK doesn't look like his usual submissive self. There is a strong hint of arrogance and pride about him, and his mouth slowly outlines a defiant grin as he prepares his monologue. The crowd becomes silent in crude anticipation. He begins.
>"Alright, you bulls. Guess what? I AM a c uck. I have been and will forever be a c uck. And there's nothing you can do about it!"
>A wave of shock and incredulousness abruptly hits the crowd as he utters these words.
>A bulge starts to become apparent in Louis' pants. He calmly savours this moment and continues his monologue.
>"And you know what else? The first thing my daughter will do when she turns eighteen, listen to this, is get FUCKED by a BLACK BULL... whether she likes it or not!"
>>
>>66813828
>Audience: "You sick fuck!" "How can you do this to your own daughter?"
>"None of your concern. There's nothing you can do to stop me anyway. My plans for bull Supremacy are already in motion. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to cut this set short. My wife's son wants me to go get him something from the mall."
>Audience: "You're pathetic!"
>Women in the audience faint. The men start a riot, tearing the club apart.
>CK is standing still on the stage, witnessing the havoc. Now his defiant grin has transformed into a disturbing sneer, and his erection is extremely noticeable.
>"Oh, and just so you know. When I die, I will not go to heaven. No, I will not. I will go to the interracial breeding grounds to get c ucked by black Jesus himself for all eternity! I am no longer ashamed of who I am. I am the Alpha C uck. Your OWN brothers and fathers and wives' sons are all waiting in line to C UCK me! HAHAHA. ALPHA C UCK . REMEMBER THE NAME!"
>Louis CK drops the mic and walks off the stage. His daughter is never seen again.
>>
my ex-wife's adopted son and me love the show
>>
>>66813795
That's fair. I love better call Saul and love the better cuck Chuck meme so i get it.
>>
>>66813828
>>66813863
I mean, I get we're all anons, but why embarass yourself like this?
This is seriously 7th grade level comedy
>>
File: 1437209933776.png (55 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1437209933776.png
55 KB, 250x210
/tv/ hates louie now, fucking contrarians.
>>
>>66813540
My wife's son thinks he's hilarious.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.