[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House of Cards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 011-house-of-cards-theredlist.jpg (109 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
011-house-of-cards-theredlist.jpg
109 KB, 1600x600
Season 4 thread.

Thoughts?
It was really good IMO, much better than season 3.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x800
what was the point of her character?
>>
>>66812687
I think it's great, I have two episodes to go and I know how you guys like the spoil shit so I'm hiding this thread.

Personally though I'd vote for Conway. If only we had an actual Conway running for president, as opposed to all the assclowns we have now.
>>
>>66813604
giving me boners
>>
I keep trying to get into this but its so fucking boring.
>>
>>66812687
>Thoughts?

I love Frank even though he's an evil faggot. I can't stomach Claire. I think it's mostly the self-righteous angle she always tries to push. That and the "But what about me? I'M IMPORTANT" whining she always does.

Frank is great as just down and dirty Huey P. Long tier. It was more fun to see him as the underdog schemer than the tyrant king though.

That being said, this season was better than last.
>>
File: Conway 2016.png (986 KB, 672x656) Image search: [Google]
Conway 2016.png
986 KB, 672x656
>>66813663
>tfw no charismatic white male candidate to vote for and hang your dreams on
>tfw no young suave handsome Chad candidate to make America great again
>tfw no qt3.14 wife and adorable kids to make the public swoon and win over even more hearts than his resounding rhetoric

Kinnaman is based, glad he's getting more work.
>>
>>66814258
>It was more fun to see him as the underdog schemer than the tyrant king though

That's because he's the most neutered dickless pansy ass pussy whose ever attempted to have been passed off as a "tyrant king". It's pretty sad. His run as president has been laughable at best, downright sad and depressing at worst. All that talk about dominating the Oval Office, not being a slave to that chair, lording over that desk, and it's just a big wet fart so far, two full seasons later.
>>
>>66814754
Tell me about it.
>>
>>66814707
He was a horrible actor though.

The season was great.
>>
>>66814707
Nah. His attitude felt like a Kennedy channeling Obama. Made me want to punch him in the face. Which is weird because he was giving the typical early-2000's Republican security platform.
>>
>>66813663
conway is as bad as frank. he admits all the shit he says is a lie just to sound patriotic, and don't forget all the instagram shit.

frank basically has it right, he's all surface just a pretty face who probably has no idea how to run a country
>>
>>66814902
I loved that first look into who he really was, that quip he makes to Frank about the American public when they meet to discuss what to do about ICO, then the back room in the back room line by Frank. Was a pretty good seen. Thought Kinnaman did a pretty good job desu
>>
season 3 is such a great pleb filter
>>
It was pretty bad. Started strong but by the end they had turned Frank into a boring cartoon villain. Season 3 was far better.
>>
Objective season rankings
4>3>>>>>>1>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>2

>Agree?
>>
Whole season felt unnecessary for the amount of actual plot points in the season. Could have literally shoved all of the plot to near the election date and it would still make sense.

Was pretty fucking boring. At least it was a bit more realistic this time around, aside from not knowing that Lucas was released, which was retarded.
>>
>>66815768
They could have compressed both seasons 3 and 4 into one season and nothing would have been lost. They've been treading water (read: drowning) since the end of season 2.
>>
shit season

Frank threatening Cathy was god tier tho
>>
>I'm the mother

>I'm the MOTHER

Scene made me kek
>>
>>66815442
>pleb filter
>claire whining
>fag stuff the whole season
>not-Putin
>>
>>66816368
q.e.d.
>>
I really liked it, it's the best HoC has been since the first season, but the ending was really disappointing. I gotta say, l love the dynamic Frank and Claire have, but they spent monts undermining each other for half the season, and then suddenly it's all okay?

>>66816030
Probably the best scene in the season. Spacey is gr8.
>>
post more nice pics of qt hannah please
>>
I really liked it but it feels like nothing really happened and the story didn't move forward all that much.
I felt the same way at the end of season 3.
>>
File: stamp_her.jpg (90 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
stamp_her.jpg
90 KB, 800x440
>>66812687
thought it was pretty good.
i really want him to be exposed for all his shit.
.... but what i really want to know is how the fuck this CHUD keeps getting so much pussy

seriously /tv/... how?
>>
Season 2's ending is still the best one t͏͏b͏͏h.
>>
File: f16012913.jpg (19 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
f16012913.jpg
19 KB, 450x300
>>66816030
No joke I got a bit turned on during that scene
>>
needs more Kate Mara in short white dress
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.