[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever tried to sneak food into a movie theater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1453430104742.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1453430104742.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
Have you guys ever tried to sneak food into a movie theater?

My local theater has drinks at $5.75 each for a medium so I figured I'd just bring in a can of pop but buy the popcorn there. Do theater staff care?
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>66812029

Theater staff here. We don't give a shit at all. Just don't sneak in a dozen boxes of pizza or some shit like that.
>>
>watching at a theater
>>
>>66812029
Wear a peacoat, and take your beverages and snacks with you.
>>
>>66812029
>Have you guys ever tried to sneak food into a movie theater?
Constantly.
>Do theater staff care?
No.
>>
Not really, the lads and I use to bring in a 750ml of vodka to make mixed drinks with. So if that could fly I dont see why a can of pop is any problem
>>
>>66812029
Just have your gf put a bunch of stuff in her purse, that's what I do.
>>
>>66812064
Non-theater staff here. They don't care.

Just try and at least try to be cool about it, I mean if you're opening a 12-oz can we can all hear that shit, personally I bring my own candy and pay for soda, but then I'm an oldfag and can afford it.
>>
>>66812029
I'm guessing you live in the US since Europe doesn't give a shit

In the US they don't really give a shit either, go to Walgreens, buy a couple of bottles of soda and candy and sneak it in. Either bring a backpack or put it in your pockets. I don't think they're allowed to check your backpack, but I'm not sure. Every time I do this they ask if I have outside food and I say no then they let me go past
>>
Once with my family we sneaked in chicken wings and a casserole full of feijoada.
>>
File: Wojak99.jpg (220 KB, 1290x1160) Image search: [Google]
Wojak99.jpg
220 KB, 1290x1160
>>66812106

>gf
>>
>>66812134

I work at Regal and we're supposed to check all backpacks.
>>
>>66812106
>gf
get out normie
>>
>>66812106
>your gf
r-right
my gf

why didn't I think of that haha~
>>
I put an empty popcorn bucket over a snow crab and have it sneak past the security guards. Then I use the trouser press in the theater laundry room to cook the legs during the trailers. Hot fresh crab legs every time.
>>
>>66812237
>:^)
>>
>eating anything at the movies
>>
I always bring my own consumables
>>
>>66812190
Whelp, fuck. How thoroughly do you check the bags? If I have textbooks on top of the snacks will you remove the books to look for snacks?
>>
>>66812029

oh course man

I've even snuck in a full chick fil a meal lol
>>
I brought a backpack in last time i went to the movies and nothing was said to me.
>>
>staff that don't get tips in charge of caring
>>
>>66812347

kek, we check for guns not food
>>
When I do its pretty much always a favorite candy (kit-kat, peanut m&m's, butterfinger) and some kind of jerky. The only time I brought a "hot" food was when we saw Guardians of the Galaxy in 3D. We all brought stuff from Five Guys and were high as balls. Was a pretty good time.
>>
>>66812562
What if I live in a state where concealed carry-arms are legal :^)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.