[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAMIEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: DameinBar1.jpg (34 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
DameinBar1.jpg
34 KB, 640x334
Starting now on A&E lets see if it's shit or not.
>>
Call of Duty: Modern Antichrist
>>
SUDDENLY SYRIAN GYPSIES
>>
At the end of the omen it was implied he would take a position of power, possibly the US presidency but he seems to be some activist here
>>
These Opening Credits are pretty great
>>
>>66806326

Are those actual clips from the movie? Not the remake?
>>
who is that army supposed to be? americans?
>>
>>66806374
from the original with Peck yea

>>66806409
Looks like Syrian Regulars
>>
>>66806374
It's from the original, the nanny was the original
>>
>>66806290
>Press F to worship Satan...
>>
>>66806326
i think he usually picks a german. he's probably angela merkel atm and going to switch to this dude. he looks sorta german.
>>
>>66806154
absolutely atrocious metacritic score
>>
How do you guys feel about movies getting adapted into tv series? I wonder how "The Fugitive" would work as a television series.
>>
>>66806514
Fugitive was a tv series before it became a movie
>>
>>66806478
kek

>>66806479
That doesn't mean anything
>>
>>66806514
I'm ok with it.
>>
>>66806514
lmao
>>
Stop trying to make rotties and dogs with black and rust color evil you fucks
>>
so who's going to see the omens?
>>
Old man is gonna try to kill him on the spot isn't he?
>>
>>66807022
you would too if you were him
>>
>>66806923
wtf is that?
>>
>>66807277
in the movies people who got too close to the truth basically got marked for death by the forces of evil, pictures taken of these targets would reveal the mark and suggest their method of death
>>
>Damien is a fedore tipping atheist
>>
oh jesus what a fucked up way to go
>>
>Secret Order of Paladins wanting to kill Damien

FUCK YES THIS IS WHAT I WANTED
>>
the original omen movie creeped me out big time. this show kind of captures the mood of that movie so far.
>>
I did not like that
>>
it wasn't a trainwreck I'll give it that

and they killed off that black chick early which is a plus because her acting was shit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.