[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wait wait wait, Alien series spoilers for the first three movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Jonesy.jpg (437 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
Jonesy.jpg
437 KB, 1280x852
wait wait wait, Alien series spoilers for the first three movies

When the h*ck did Ripley get impregnated? I just watched the third movie, it was mostly a blur, but she sacrifices herself because she got caught? I don't remember that happening
>>
Alien 3 is shit
>>
>>66805077
it didnt happen. alien three was a weird mess and its plot made no sense because it was stitched together from ten other failed scripts like a cinematic frakensteins monster
>>
>>66805077
Plot hole
>>
Some facehuggers snuck up on the ship at the end of 2 and fucked her face while she's in cryosleep
>>
>Jonesy never became the big badass hero we all knew he could be
I wanted to see him fuckin' blind an alien and then make him clean his litter box
>>
>>66806224
This. It's literally stated in the movie
>>
>>66805170
Yeah. Are the later ones any better?
>>
>>66805077
>You will never impregnate 70's Sigourney Weaver
why live
>>
>>66805077

whatever happened to jonesy
>>
>>66807064
In Aliens he was dropped off at that cool city and lived the rest of his 8 lives out there
>>
>>66805077
The directors cut explains it better. I think it tried to get newt first but realized she was dead so it went to Ripley. When she's found in that version her body washes up on the beach. So she was out of the tube and vulnerable.
>>
>>66807037
Right? It doesn't matter that she's got a concave butt to me, small panties are small panties
>>
>>66807037
>ywn impregnate moot
>>
>>66805077
>it was mostly a blur
did you watch the movie drunk?
>>
>>66807488
I always watch horror movies drunk. They're scary
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.