[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucifer thread. Show starts up in ~4 minutes Episode 7: Wingman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: lucifer-poster-fox.jpg (182 KB, 620x874) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-poster-fox.jpg
182 KB, 620x874
Lucifer thread. Show starts up in ~4 minutes

Episode 7: Wingman
>>
From the poster, i can tell that it's shit.
>>
>>66802215
Just let me know when they abandon the procedural cop elements in favor of more mythical angels vs demons constantine type shit
>>
>>66802215

stop trying to get people to watch gotham you silly faggot. It doesn't start for forty minutes still.
>>
>>66802215

Are you a girl?
>>
>>66803014
I think they won't. But they seem to be including more and more mythos into the procedural bit, like:
Wingman is about Lucifier trying to find his wings, that got stolen.
But in all honesty Lucifer (the tv show) is a comedy first and foremost, if you can't enjoy the humor, its just a silly what if tale.
>>
>>66803713
Got a stream for it? I'm dying to watch it. I love this show.
>>
>>66802521
It's got almost nothing to do with the comic book that "inspired" it beyond a few names being the same, but the lead character is charming and it's fun. Sometimes that's all you need.
>>
>>66804620
http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fox-live-stream mised the beginning
>>
Is something going to actually happen in this episode this time
>>
>>66804689
This doesn't work.
>>
File: Lucifer Wings.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Wings.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
In my opinion this wing design is some of the best I've seen in a TV show/movie. They really nailed the "beauty" aspect. It doesn't look badass, just stunning.
>>
>>66804998

The music helped
>>
>>66802215
I saw three episodes of this and got bored. Does it get any better?
The actor who plays Lucifer is good though
>>
40 minutes to find out the wings were fake?
>>
>>66804998
This. I'm fucking pissed such amazing prop design is wasted on this show.

>>66805199
Marginally, but not really. At least we're getting more angel stuff.
>>
And ... now they're gone.
>>
>>66805755

betting those are the fakes
>>
How do you people watch this garbage? I barely made it through 2 episodes.
>>
>>66805423
>>66805755
>>66805799
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PUT SPOILERS I HAVENT SEEN IT YET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66805909
GET A TV AND CABLE NIGGA.
>>
>>66805893
Not all of us are contrarian faggots.
>>
Oh shit something interesting happened.
>>
>>66805938
>spending money on cable and a TV

Nigga I save hundreds each year by just having internet.
>>
>>66806064

the end of the last episode was so perfect I don't know how anyone couldn't watch that and be hooked.

I also have this weird feeling they're related because he has no effect on her
>>
>>66806138

Not be hooked*
>>
>>66806205
Because while it has it's good moments 65% of it is pretty boring.

Take this episode for example. It took a little over half an hour for the main plot to move forward.
>>
>>66806335

it has luci playing piano and generally being pretty great, I will take tons more of that.

I mean if there was a ton of good shit on I'd see your argument but majority of what is on is fucking boring itself so pick your poison.

Considering this is only into first chunk of the season, I think they could improve a lot so we'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>66802215
My mom just put this on, being forced to watch it because I'm home from Uni from the week.

I KNEW Satan was British.
>>
anyone got any links to the new episode? cant find any torrents either
>>
>>66806798

they wont be up probably for another 3 hours.
>>
>>66806832
ah damn, guess I'll watch The 100 until then. Ty anon
>>
shit show for edgy fedora wearing beta fat millennials
>>
Every time someone posts a Lucifer thread I point out that this actor was in Miranda Hart's BBC sitcom. Just did it again.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.