[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be another show that captures America's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: lost.jpg (365 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
365 KB, 1280x800
>there will never be another show that captures America's heart like LOST did

Why live
>>
The way I've found to cope is to watch it with someone who's never seen it before. It's almost like the first time again.
>>
>>66801931

>Locke's back is turned against the rest

POTTERY
>>
>>66803491
Wish they wouldn't have fucked his character so much
>>
>>66803491
uhm did u mean poetry??
>>
>>66801931
i started binging this show in december (never watched it through before) and as i get closer to the end i find myself slowing down even though i told myself i'd finish by the end of february. season six is pretty fucking bad.

is it worth finishing? i left off at the richard episode (jesus christ wtf was that)
>>
>>66803644
>didn't like the richard episode

I wouldn't if I were you. By the looks of your opinion, the finale will just make you mad.
>>
>>66803644
are you retarded you fucking mouthbreather?
if people told you now that it isn't worth watching, would you just stop now after having spent over 100 hours watching it?

Just finish it you fucking cuckold
>>
>it's a hurley finds a VW and hangs out with roger workman episode

>>66803644
it went downhill at the end, but finish it anyway
>>
>>66803644
finish, but be prepared to hate. imagine watching it weekly for years.
>>
>>66803709
>using cuckold uniroincally

so i should do the exact opposite of what you're suggesting then. got it.
>>
>Watching Lost after it aired

Absolutely disgusting. Half the fun on the show was going on the internet and endlessly speculating.
>>
>its a kate and sawyer fuck in a cage instead of trying to escape episode
I mean I know they're not on their island but Ben said that island was twice as big as alcatraz they could at least escape, hide, and plan a way to get to the other island. fuck.
>>
File: 1457043621162.png (278 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1457043621162.png
278 KB, 500x381
>>66803644
>people unironically don't like the Richard episode
>>
>>66803850
>it's a kate does the opposite of what jack or sawyer tell her to do episode

man, as soon as juliet died thirsty as fuck kate went running back to sawyer like "omg i still love you even though i left you here for 3 or so years! jack who????"
>>
>DUDE SAYID AND CLAIRE ARE INFECTED WITH EVIL AND CAN'T BE SAVED
>Oh wait, if you just don't act like total assholes to them for 5 seconds they turn back to normal

I'm so glad all the Others got wiped out.
>>
File: desmond.jpg (297 KB, 1280x699) Image search: [Google]
desmond.jpg
297 KB, 1280x699
Is The Constant the best episode?

Yes it is
>>
>>66803837
People hating the finale was a direct result of years of speculation making it literally impossible for people to be satisfied with any explanation that didn't match their headcanons. Bingewatching it for the first time years later allowed me to avoid this problem.
>>
Europe here. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to watch this when the finale was simulcast around the world.

Event television will never be a thing ever again.
>>
>>66804122
I don't care, it was fun as shit while it lasted. Nothing is ever going to compare to shit like wondering about the blastdoor map.
>>
>>66804122
You didn't experience Lost.

You watched Lost, but you didn't experience it.
>>
>>66804121
Yes but walkabout is a close second
>>
>>66804291
I probably enjoyed it more than you for the reason I specified. It was also a more personal experience with true immersion (no ads), and no shitposting breaks between each part of an episode. Sorry buddy, but YOU didn't experience LOST.
>>
seasons 3 and 4 were the best. prove me wrong.

protip: you can't
>>
I wish i could go back in time to when the final seasons of LOST were airing and I was still in college and younger.
>>
>>66805020

>boards a flight from LA to Australia
>hopes it will crash on to the island
>starts shouting the lost numbers at the top of his voice
>gets arrested instead
>lands up in prison
>meets crazy guy in prison
>guy tell him to play his lucky numbers in the lotto after getting out
>>
>>66804295
Episode 4 is why I stayed through the entire thing and I wasn't disappointed.

(until they fucked his shit up)
>>
>>66803491
If only he turned out to be based instead of a cuck that kills himself
>>
I wish I could go back in time, infiltrate the writers room and make the last few seasons watchable.
>>
>>66805617
this desu
>>
Does anybody else really miss the finales? No shows before, or after has put such a big importance on finales. All of them were two-parters and felt really ambitious, the cultivation of that entire season coming to a boil.

Every other show I've seen since LOST, even if said show has better writing, can't even begin to compete with those finales.

They felt like events.
>>
>>66806026
Yeah, the hype leading up to the finales and the episodes themselves were fantastic. Miss this show
>>
>>66804389
He's right though. Half the fun of the show was talking about it, arguing about it, and rewatching old episodes, which were a lot harder to come by five years ago. /tv/ hasn't been the same since Lost ended, the hype was unlike anything else

I remember when the based mods changed the board title to /lost/ on the finale night, virtually every thread was about it. It was probably the most fun I've ever had on /tv/
>>
>>66806026
They were fucking great.

2 > 3 > 1 > 4 >5 > 6
>>
>>66805579
He doesn't, he was going to but Ben killed him instead
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.