[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 311x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 311x473
What do you think Captain America's reaction was when he witnessed his first gay pride parade at NYC and saw a lot of people dressed up like him /tv/?
>>
So this is the true face of degeneracy: hidden behind a mask of wholesome values, unwilling to be seen for what it is.
>>
>>66800528
So like /pol/ and their whole "durr we are against degeneracy blah blah Christian values blah blah"?
>>
He was probably encouraged, as these are some of the rights he fights to protect.

Or would you rather then get stoned in the town square as you chant and wave your kalishnikov.
>>
>>66800374
Captain America isn't a Nazi, OP. He doesn't care about "degeneracy."

Also he's gay
>>
Captain America does not exist.
>>
>>66800374
I'm sure he was just as frightened as when people told him those gays, who have frequent sex with strangers, could get married and adopt children to form a "Modern Family".
>>
>>66800374

You know he literally grew up in the middle of a big gay district in '40s Brooklyn?
>>
like 100% of the men and women who lived through ww2 captain america would be a sexiest/homophobic/racist
to say otherwise is delusional

SOURCE:
OLD PEOPLE
>>
>>66801573
Given what we know of the fictional construct known as Captain American, what reaction for you believe would be in line with witnessing his first gay pride parade and seeing "people" dressed up like him?
>>
>>66801851
Was it gay back then?
>>
>>66800374
If I was a superhero I'd go beat the shit out of people at gay pride rallies and BLM events
>>
File: bored cat.jpg (8 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
bored cat.jpg
8 KB, 281x180
>>66800374

those parades are no longer about pride or rights. it's all drag queen attention whores doing their attention whoring on the streets. they don't care about pride, rights or other people. it's all about LOOK AT ME I'M FABULOUS LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.
>>
>>66802095

Yeah. Used to be a ton of gay bars and hangouts where he lived round then.
>>
>>66802436

old peedoo geezer detected ewwww
>>
>>66800691
He fights for their rights to do it, but I doubt he would condone it. Flaunting ones degenerate sexuality in public is shameful.
>>
>>66802419
>LOOK AT ME I'M FABULOUS LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
sounds like pride to me
>>
>>66805036

the egotistical selfish attention whore kind of pride no "we" just "me look at me"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.