[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST FUCKING ONCE I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO WATCH A TELEVISION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: netflix-house-of-cards.jpg (151 KB, 620x458) Image search: [Google]
netflix-house-of-cards.jpg
151 KB, 620x458
JUST FUCKING ONCE I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO WATCH A TELEVISION SHOW WITHOUT LIBERAL BULLSHIT BEING RELENTLESSLY SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT

THIS SHOW IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGRACEFUL

I HOPE YOU MILLENNIAL FUCKS FEEL "ENGAGED" BY THIS SHIT
>>
Chill out man here why don't you try out this cool game it's called agar.io you can play it on my Samsung S6 powered by T-mobile
>>
>>66796357
Did you miss the part where the liberal president is unambiguously a villain?
>>
File: don_handface.jpg (15 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
don_handface.jpg
15 KB, 329x329
>like the idea of a power couple type show
>they turn it into a cuckfest

such wasted potential
>>
>Normieflix
>>
Meetchum ;_;
>>
>>66796357
HEY!

You just made the same thread on /pol/
>>
>>66796357

have you considered that the problem might be that you are an unstable person with a persecution complex who sees boogey men in every piece of media you consume
>>
>>66797611
>OP is a Canacuck
color me surprised
>>
Just to be clear I'm only halfway through season 3
>>
>>66796765
holy shit, did that game actually get a shoutout?
>>
>>66798333
it's called advertising
>>
>>66798410
but that game is so fucking basic
how to they have money for that
>>
>>66796357
You are already a pleb for watching this bad show at all
>>
>>66796357
The Democrats in this were one step away from reinstating a fucking monarchy under the Underwood banner.
>>
>>66797611
Wow shit I scrolled through the catalogue and /pol/ is literally Trumpchan
>>
I never watched this show. What happens?
>>
>>66798617
Bill and Hillary Clinton destroy everything in their wake
>>
>>66798617
The President of the United States gets cucked by a Twilight-tier fraudulent journalist and serves him breakfast the morning after.
>>
>>66796357
What the fuck kind of show have you been watching? Have you even been paying the slightest bit of attention?

HoC literally shows the GOP in a slightly better light compared to the Dem party throughout the entire show.
>>
>>66798670
In the real world it's called "an affair" and it's somewhat common, especially among people who don't love each other.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.