[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overrated shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: the-wire[1].jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the-wire[1].jpg
66 KB, 640x480
Overrated shows
>>
>>66794998
Whatever show you like
>>
File: mad-men-1024x768.jpg (162 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mad-men-1024x768.jpg
162 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>66794998

kill yourself OP
>>
I'll just say The Sopranos now even though I don't mean it because someone is about to
>>
Firefly
>>
>>66794998
I'm coming to get you.
>>
Sopranos
Mad Men
Firefly
House of Cards

Hell every popular show is somehow flawed in one way or another, which allows to question its reputation. Who cares anyway.
>>
>>66795101

No
No
Yes
Yes

True, but flawed doesn't mean overrated unless someone is calling the show literally perfect.
>>
File: TFjyaph.png (1 MB, 1900x1589) Image search: [Google]
TFjyaph.png
1 MB, 1900x1589
>>
>>66796034
>reddit
>jessica jones

checks out
only a faggot would like that show
>>
>>66794998
yo strng
wheres wallace
>>
>>66796034
>>66796095

That entire list infuriated me. The TOP 10 SHOWS OF ALL TIME include Fargo, Parks and Recreation and Rick and Morty.

I know I shouldn't care what other people like, but for fucks sake. Reddit hate is completely fucking warranted. If I was the person in charge of making that infographic I would have killed myself.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (460 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
460 KB, 245x240
>boring as hell dragged out Carcetti mayoral campaign
>Season 2 was basically filler
>Season 4 wasted time with that alternative education thing that made no actual sense
>The whole ridiculous fake serial killer thing in a show that's hailed for it's "realness"
>Marlo had no prior introduction to the drug game, he just appears in season 3 and we're supposed to believe he's just a kingpin
>Chris and Snoop are basically grim reapers of the hood
>Marlo, who's supposed to be a mastermind overlooks the fact that Herc (who was recently a cop sniffing in his shit) is working for his lawyer

You can find something wrong with anything though. I can say I enjoyed the show as a whole.
>>
>>66796548
Avon just appeared in season 1. Most of the people in the justice system had no fucking clue who he even was despite the fact that he was running one of the largest drug operations in the city.
>>
>>66796034
this is so red.dit it hurts. you could have asked me to write a "what do you think re.ddit likes" and my list would have been more or less like that.
>>
breaking bad. incredibly dull
>>
The wire
mad men
OZ (only the first few seasons are good)
>>
>>66796548

You just don't get it. Particularly Season 2. Its just over your simple widdle head.
>>
>>66796339
Most people don't watch that many shows so it's essentially what is the most popular show which is also quite good in that context.

This isn't a list by people who give a big fuck about tv
>>
>>66796034
I'm using this list as proof that Mad Men and The Sopranos are better and less pandering than Breaking Bad and The Wire.
>>
>>66796034
The Sopranos below Avatar and Scrubs gets me everytime
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.