[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys like this movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: the-other-guys-51a79e4ce37f8.png (962 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
the-other-guys-51a79e4ce37f8.png
962 KB, 1000x562
You guys like this movie.
>>
>>66794759
Yeah, my dad liked it too

It's too bad the campaign wasn't as good
>>
>>66794759
>PG-13 raunchy comedy
Died with Christmas Vacation.
>>
The only funny joke was Will Ferrell acting like Eva Mendes was ugly.
>>
>>66794970
she was though
>>
Yeah it was funny
>>
>>66794970
I liked these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4wykeJBHdE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU5IZvVcKNQ
>>
>>66794759
I love it.
>>
>>66794970
>Will Ferrell
>Not Shit
I'll never get this meme
>>
Aim for the bushes!
>>
>>66794970
When those top cops jumped off the building, I laughed pretty hard.
>>
>>66794759
CHRISTEENITH, YOU COME TO MY HOUSE YOU GET MY WIFE'S NAME RIGHT - WAIT YOU COME BACK AND SLEEP WITH MY WIFE
>>
>>66797163
>>66797121

>there goes my hero, watch him as he goes
>>
It jumps around between stupid humour and too-stupid humour. But every time I thought a joke was too stupid, they followed it with a good one.
Let's just file it under guilty pleasure.

Mark Walberg learning ballet ironically is really funny shit.
>>
valet of emotions, and feelings
>>
The Destiny's Child references were good, but too ham-fisted to be funny by the end of the movie.

It's a quiet gem, better than I expected, but not in the way Mean Girls was.
>>
>>66794759
I'M A PEACOCK, CAPTAIN, YOU GOTTA LET ME FLY
>>
One of the best comedies of the century and the best McKay film. But plebs are still too afraid to admit it.
>>
>>66794819
retard detected
>>
>>66797163
upvote
>>
>>66797878
>Destiny's Child
TLC, man. Come on.
>>
GATOR DONT PLAY NO SHIT
>>
>>66797163
upvote
>>
First 75% is good, last 25% becomes this weird corporate greed soapbox and like fuck you man I just wanna watch a movie and shit.
>>
>>66794759
I just watched it due to my homolust for Marky Mark.

No homo.
>>
DEREK JETER IS A BI RACIAL ANGEL

YOU SHOULDA SHOT AROD
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.