[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he Jewish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: RYaFq4f.jpg (127 KB, 688x1000) Image search: [Google]
RYaFq4f.jpg
127 KB, 688x1000
is he Jewish?
>>
>>66792269

Actually, no.
>>
No, he just took an IED to the face and a bicycle seat up his rectum while serving his Jewish overlords in Iraq.
>>
>>66792269
For once the main cast of Star Wars doesn't have Jews.
>>
>>66792269
hes jedeye
>>
File: baba.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
baba.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>66792269
no, this one's unfortunately ours
>>
His birth name is actually Adamuel Driverman, so yah there's a high possibility of him being Jewish.
>>
He went to jewilliard
>>
Paul McCartney isn't jew.
>>
>>66792357
Yes goy, """""""ours"""""".
>>
>>66792337
what about joo joo abrahms
>>
Is he autistic? Legit question, not memeing.

> nervous as fuck around other actors and in interviews
> apparently got way too much into character in TFA
> doesn't seem to understand humour, acts bewildered whenever he says something that people laugh at which they interpret as deadpanning
> does fucking weird shit in all his photoshoots
>>
That picture makes me want to throw up.
>>
>>66792537
Actually let me rephrase that.

If the urge to vomit took a human form somehow, it would look like Adam Driver.
>>
>>66792522
you're an autist for knowing that
>>
>>66792522
>doesn't seem to understand humour, acts bewildered whenever he says something that people laugh at which they interpret as deadpanning
Do you have a video of this pls?
> does fucking weird shit in all his photoshoots
I like his photoshoots desu, they are... different
>>
>>66792337
Oscar Isaac is part jew
>>
>>66792522
> apparently got way too much into character in TFA

proof?
>>
>>66792537
>>66792595
Teenage and 20something girls love him and their opinions hold way more financial weight than yours.
>>
>>66792630
A latino jew, a bizarre combination.
>>
>>66792630
I share my birthday with Oscar Isaac <3
>>
>>66792725
Wtf are you talking about m8?

I saw TFA twice in cinema, and both times when Kylo took off his mask I heard girls laughing and yelling "EEEEEEEEEEWW" and similar things.
>>
>>66792803
When he took off his mask my mother said "he's so ugly!" to me. I told her to shut up.
Adam Driver is hot.
>>
>>66792803
They do that, but they still buy all his toys and draw pictures of him getting fucked by every other character.
>>
>>66792803
I saw TFA seven times and I'm glad I never once heard people laugh or giggle

regardless he's supposed to look like kind of a wimp, the point is that he wears the mask as an intimidation factor to hide his weakness
>>
>>66792967
> I saw TFA seven times

Anon...
>>
>>66792522
>doesn't seem to understand humour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

Stop posting fake "facts"
>>
>>66792925
>fucked by every other character
I like him getting fucked by Rey.
>>
>>66792873
And then your mother recognized it's you, huh adam?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.