[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the same guy that made Reservoir Dogs could make cuck tripe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How the same guy that made Reservoir Dogs could make cuck tripe like Django?
>>
>>66790920
Django's a cool movie.
>>
>>66790978
Better than the Hateful Eight at least.
>>
>>66790920
He redeemed himself after Hateful Eight.
>>
Lawrence Bender stopped being his producer, Roger Avary stopped being his co-writer and Sally Menke stopped being his editor
>>
>>66790920
Because he was ripping off City on Fire and he didn't have to come up with anything himself.
>>
>>66791129
Because he hasn't make more movies?
>>
What's so good about it, really?
>>
That's the point, reservoir dogs was his ONLY good movie
>>
Very overrated movie, kinda suspenseful but the dialogue is shit.
>>
File: 1376504067623.jpg (27 KB, 542x474) Image search: [Google]
1376504067623.jpg
27 KB, 542x474
>>66791302
How do people have opinions this wrong?

The dialogue and climate are the best things about it. It's Tarantino's best, a stageplay on film.
>>
File: bull.jpg (47 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
bull.jpg
47 KB, 325x400
>>66790920
>Reservoir Dogs good
>good
Reservoir Dogs was shit. Django was better whiteboi.
>>
>>66791090
but more or less the same vibe
>>
>>66790920
>made reservoir dogs

you meant stole
>>
>>66791259
I always see his latest trash in the vain hope that it will come close to reservoir
>>
Who shot Nice Guy Eddie?
>>
>>66791090
are you fucked in the head m8, hateful is his 3rd best movie, django is probably his worst.
>>
His mother dated a lot of black guys when he was young so he started to identify as black.
>>
>>66793548
This is just a rumor I heard. I'm responding to my own post.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.