[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wild Wild West Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: loveless.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>I LIKE TO BEAT MAH FEET IN THE MISSISSIPPI MUD!
>>
File: 3248802264.jpg (25 KB, 213x260) Image search: [Google]
3248802264.jpg
25 KB, 213x260
>OO ESS AHMEE, OO ESS MASHAAL

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>66790619

M-Matt Berry?
>>
>>66790619
>I WOULD KILL EVERY SINGLE DIRTY APE NIGGER WITH A RUSTY MACHETE IF THAT LINCOLN MOTHERFUCKER HAD NOT BLOWED MY LEGS OFF

The things you could say in the 90s I swear.
>>
File: miss-east.jpg (93 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
miss-east.jpg
93 KB, 852x480
>So…East Meets West.
>>
>>66790619
I still don't understand how Will Smith beat the metal human thing at the end. He was getting his ass beat, the metal man raised his wrench and then seemed to just short circuit. What the fuck happened? How did Will Smith do that to him?
>>
>>66791523
he was not a knife guy
>>
>>66790619
JIM WEST, DESPERADO
ROUGH RIDDA
NO YOU DONT WANT NADDA
>>
>>66790619
>A spider-shaped mobile fortress
I thought it couldn't get better but then Will Smith has to fight those three gimps and I'm thinking if someone made a movie that followed the logic of a video game, this would be it.
>>
why is this considered a bad movie again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV3AZFuaJVQ
>>
File: CheetHa.jpg (25 KB, 380x257) Image search: [Google]
CheetHa.jpg
25 KB, 380x257
>How nice of you to join us tonight and add COLOR to these monochromatic proceedings!

> Well when a fella comes back from the dead, I find that an occasion to STAND UP and be counted!

>Miss East informs me that you were expectin' to see General McGrath here. Well, I knew him years ago, but I haven't seen him in a COON's age!

>Well, I can see where it'd be difficult for a man of your stature to keep in touch with even HALF the people you know.

>Well, perhaps the lovely Miss East will keep you from bein' a SLAVE to your disappointment!

>Well, you know beautiful women; they encourage you one minute, and CUT THE LEGS OUT from under you the next!
>>
>>66791523
My favorite theory is from the HDTGM episode about it with them guessing that there's 15 minutes of slow ass fighting that is just fucking terrible so they said "Fuck it he dies".
>>
>>66791577
GALAXY DEFENDERS
>>
>>66791796
The 90's sucked.
>>
I loved this fucking movie when I was a kid. Complete madness. Imagine a scene like >>66791796 in a movie today
>>
>>66791700
I seriously don't know. It's bizarre atmosphere and design is so entertaining.
>>
>>66791796
>We'll never have racist/ableist banter in media again.
DotR when?
>>
>>66791969

post it now
>>
>>66792057
You mean this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8
??
>>
Tfw I loved this when I was younger and it first came out
Tfw it got completely shit canned
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161 KB, 1600x900
>>66790619

>Gordon makes the first flying vehicle
>"what are you going to call this thing?"
>"oh I was thinking...AIR GORDON"
>>
>>66790619
I still don't get why Kenneth Brannagh would accept this role. Was he black mailed?
>>
https://youtu.be/g6aleKfM_AA?t=16s
>>
its been years since i saw this movie but it was great.
child me loved it.

Hayek's ass was fine.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.