[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eric Roberts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Eric+Roberts.jpg (59 KB, 560x862) Image search: [Google]
Eric+Roberts.jpg
59 KB, 560x862
Eric Roberts.
>>
>>66790350
How long is this going to last?
>>
Classic Eric Roberts
>>
>your full body scan is done you will be able to star an infinite number of films until the end of time
>>
>"We need an actor to meme about fast!"
>"He's already on the front page, sir."
>>
Serious question, when are we going to finance his role in the next meme Brazzers kino?
>>
how much does this guy charge per appearance? like a grand?
>>
File: ER.jpg (330 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
ER.jpg
330 KB, 1280x1811
>>
My dad and I always have trouble remembering this guy's name so whenever we need to say something about him we refer to him as "the good actor". Formerly it was "the good actor in sharktopus".
>>
>>66791708
kek
>>
>>66791690

You have to pick him up from the bus station, and buy him a meal at Applebee's or any equivalent chain restaurant at the end of each shooting day.
>>
>>66791690
A bite of Swaglord's undeserved hot pockets and a pat on the head
>>
>>66791708
fantastic
>>
>>66791708
The original picture on that poster gives me the chills desu.
>>
>>66791690
6 pre-'95 Bazooka Joe comics, a heartfelt poem and a fourpack of Wendy's chicken nuggets.
>>
>>66791739
>the good actor
This would be a good title for his biopic.
>>
>>66791690
Whatever leftovers you have in your fridge and a Ninja Turtles birthday card
>>
>>66790350
Reminder that Roberts is based as hell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x65I05qXLgU

Don't be autist and just watch the whole interview at most on 1,36x speed.
>>
File: the_congress.jpg (148 KB, 1464x990) Image search: [Google]
the_congress.jpg
148 KB, 1464x990
>>66791607
>>
>>66791690
a drive and a toothpick
>>
>>66791690
Another secured role. It's like a pyramid scheme but the other way around.
>>
File: Eric_Roberts_FSC_2015.jpg (369 KB, 753x1043) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Roberts_FSC_2015.jpg
369 KB, 753x1043
>>66790350
>i got a bottle of cheap whiskey. I need a acto...

>he's on your front door
>>
>watch The Human Centipede 3 yesterday
>Eric Roberts shows up
Fuck you, /tv/.
>>
If you want a movie with Eric Roberts actually acting here;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0997038/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_246
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.