[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a the Wisconsin Court of Appeals upholds Judge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
>it's a the Wisconsin Court of Appeals upholds Judge Willis' decision denying Steven Avery a new trial episode
>>
>>66787800
>he gets convicted of murder as he is suing the county and most involved in his conviction of the rape that never happened
Eerily convenient for Big Brother.
>>
He's guilty and the entire scumbag Avery family should be nuked from space. Fuck off back to tumblr if you disagree.
>>
>>66788011

>Arrest the poor and stupid, let the liars and murderers and rapists go free as long as they're not poor and stupid. It's just too fuckin' hard to get a conviction when they aren't poor and stupid
>>
>>66788011
sgt colburn pls go you planted that key there you corrupt fuck
>>
>>66788063
>>66788073
Explain to me then how he told Nacy Grace that he never seen the victim on the day of her murder yet also tells the police that she stopped by his home to take picture of the car?

That alone makes him guilty as fuck.
>>
>>66788497
>he is a creepy perv, therefore he is guilty

American burgers, everybody
>>
Periodic reminder that no EDTA = no reasonable doubt.
>>
Why did he refuse to testify?
>>
>>66788848
The fact the blood vial was tampered with is cause for reasonable doubt.
>>
>>66788497
he's dumb as shit
>>
>>66789044
Lawyers knew he's a dope and would incriminate himself under pressure. Also the documentary is very selective about what it shows, by the time it got to that point their defense was shot to hell and Avery on the stand, even in the best of outcomes, wouldn't have helped.
>>
>>66789520
>he couldn't kill her because he's too dumb!
no
>>
What important info did they leave out in the show? cause I watched that shit, and there is no doubt whatsoever, according to the show, that he is innocent...
>>
>it's a onesided documentary that easily sways plebs flick

He called the woman he killed multiple times before the incident and there is SWEAT evidence on the car. You think the cops planted fucking SWEAT? Also here's jodi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTz673OMTF0
>>
>>66787800
this guy would call the girl over to look at cars repeatedly. he would be half naked in a bath robe. anyone who thinks he is innocent is 100% autistic.
>>
>>66789655
>defense shot to hell
Who deleted the messages off of the phone? Steve sure didn't

Why couldn't they find any blood in the garage despite how difficult it would be for a professional to clean that scene?

Why was it after several sweeps of the house that Lenk "found" the key out in a conspicuous spot, while conveniently out of sight of the out of town officer tasked with watching him?
Why wasn't Halbachs dna on the key, only Steve?
Why wasn't there any halbach dna anywhere in steven averys house?

The prosecution never answered any of this because they can't.

her ex bf was an angry cuck who probably did it
>>
>>66789798
>he made a mistake in his testimony because he's dumb
your reading skills are Avery-tier
>>
>>66790027
Bet you think he raped the other woman too you stupid illogical bitch
>>
>>66790281
>"how did you access her voicemail?"
Uh...I guessed the password
>"what was the password?"
I can't remember.
>>
>there are people who who actually think he's innocent.

The guy is a murderer, and a molester.
>>
>>66790281
>I watched a documentary, therefor everything that was shown to us wasn't biased and did not leave anything important out!
>>
>>66790493
Cite some sources that say otherwise or shut your goddamn mouth ya cunt
>>
>>66788848
>blood smears look like they have been randomly applied with a q-tip

Yeah, sure
>>
>>66789971
>He called the woman he killed multiple times before the incident
Being a creepy stalker is not proof.

>and there is SWEAT evidence on the car. You think the cops planted fucking SWEAT?
Sherlock, Sweat does not contain any DNA, you fucking dumbass.

Also: How the fuck did the cloth attached to the key of her car show his DNA from skin-cells, but not a single fucking piece of DNA from her, even though she has been carrying the keys for years?
>>
>>66789127
>>66790907
How would they have gotten blood without EDTA? You're demanding a standard of proof under which nobody could ever be convicted of a crime.
>>
>>66791055
So, what you are saying is that despite all the other evidence that points towards his innocence, this is the one thing that makes him 100% guilty without any doubt, even though there is a lot of evidence that introduces a lot of doubt.

The story of his crime that the county brought up against him is utterly inconsistent and makes no sense at all.
>>
>>66791144
I don't think there's anything in the documentary that points toward him being innocent. He had no alibi and there's no evidence that might implicate someone else.

The only thing it did was raise the suspicion that evidence may have been tampered with.
>>
Did Brendan rape the grill ?
>>
More documentaries with a lot of courtroom footage and evidence handling etc.?

I already watched those and liked them all
Paradise Lost 1-3
The Jinx
OJ: The Untold Story
The Staircase 1-2
3 1/2

Still waiting on a Zimmerman documentary.
>>
File: 1453789056342.png (92 KB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
1453789056342.png
92 KB, 300x272
>>66787800
>tfw the only things your state is known for is rampant alcoholism and notorious murderers
>>
File: 1428062350729.jpg (98 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1428062350729.jpg
98 KB, 540x720
>>66791839
brendan had a hard life
>>
>>66791886
capturing the friedmans and the imposter should be up your alley familia
>>
>>66787800
>HURR DURR THE TELEVISION TOLD ME HE INNOCENT SO IT TRUE
Fuck off, he clearly did it. All the show does is put forth a false narrative.

>DURR COPS ARE EVILLL
This kind of shit puts hardworking men and women in more danger of being accused of "Corruption".

Fuck off back to Re-Edit
>>
>>66792030
it doesn't suggest cops per se are evil, but that lenk and colburn are, who repeatedly were caught lying on the stand. if you make no effort to weed out bad cops like these, THEN the public is gonna lose faith in the police
>>
>>66792108
While I agree that corrupt cops need to be removed, the only reason people think the cops in this case are bad is because the documentary, which is working for the defense, point out small details that mean nothing to the case.
>>
>>66792004
Right. Capturing the Friedmans. I saw this one. Thanks anyway.
>>
File: 1454445465187.gif (2 MB, 426x319) Image search: [Google]
1454445465187.gif
2 MB, 426x319
>70 iq man could clean up crime scenes like a seasoned detective
>>
>>66792277
colburn and lenk are caught lying repeatedly, those aren't "small details that mean nothing to the case", they prove that they had it in for steven and were at the very least lying, and probably manufacturing evidence, to make sure he is convicted
>>
>>66791839
Brendan lied the whole time. He had nothing to do with the murder. His cousin made it up too.

Reminder that Brendan did not establish any details without being prompted with the detail by interrogators.
>>
>>66791385
>I don't think there's anything in the documentary that points toward him being innocent. He had no alibi and there's no evidence that might implicate someone else.

it's like this nigger didn't watch the documentary
>>
>>66792030
>hardworking men and women
>pulling people over and charging them money for going 5 miles over the vroom vroom limit and having plant cuttings on them
Pick one and only one
>>
At this point in time, it's pretty bizarre to see Making a Murderer threads popping up. It's been discussed to all hell and the consensus that has been found is that, aside from planted "evidence" and lies, there is not a single, actual fact that proves Steven Avery or Brendan Dassey had anything to do with her murder.

The person who killed her in all likelihood was Bobby Dassey, and maybe his stepfather, Scott Tadych. The overwhelming amount of evidence points to them.

If anyone wants to try and contradict this, they are welcome to attempt to.
>>
>>66791385
Steven Avery had two alibis, actually. His phone calls with his fiance, and Brendan Dassey. Why do you think the police went after Brendan so hard, and why they tried to convict him despite his story being provably bullshit.

As for the rest of the evidence, it's either planted, or lies. Find me one scrap of proof that Steven Avery and/or Brendan Dassey committed the crime, anything that isn't blatantly planted or outright lies.

Personally, I believe Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych likely did it.
>>
I only want to him to get out so he can be "setup" a third time.
>>
I finished it just this morning.

What strikes me is that there's no fucking way he should have been convicted based on how the case was presented in the series. That would require either a jury filled with ridiculously biased morons or a major conspiracy. There has to be something very incriminating they left out.
>>
>talking to cops in custody

Only a fool... whoops.
>>
>>66791055
They didn't prove that it contained no EDTA. They just couldn't find it.
>>
>>66797921
I think it's possible for Steven but for Branden I agree.
>>
>>66797921
>police in Wisconsin
>competent
There were police officers that went into Jeffery Dahmer's apartment when he had bodies decaying in the room next to them after a drugged, naked teenager was reported to have ran out of his apartment and found nothing wrong.
>>
>>66791055
>>66798129
As they pointed out in the documentary, the test they wanted done has not been done for about 10 years, primarily since it was unreliable. In the court case they also had an expert in who said that there is the easy possibility that the people who suddenly threw together a test that has not been done for 10 years might have missed the EDTA since they were not looking hard enough.

>>66789971
One, sweat does not have DNA. Two, as was stated in the trial, the DNA found under the hood of the car was accidentally left by one of the people who was collecting samples from inside the car and didn't change their gloves when they went to open the hood and look inside.
>>
>>66798705
I'm not sure why you replied to my post here >>66798129
We basically said the same thing.
>>
If they're making new episodes as they're discussing, I want them to look into Bobby and Scott. So fucking bad. Anyone care to contact the directors? This shit is eating me up.
>>
>>66797921
Anon, there are people living in first world countries who believe that raped children should have to pay child support, that all men deserve jail time because some are bad, and that they can't arrest certain kinds of people for being rapists because it would make the cops look like racists.

There are lots of stupid people out there who hold retarded beliefs despite any and all reasoning and evidence.
>>
>>66798129
>they couldn't find it with a test that has no measurable false negative rate
>but where are proofs?
>>66798705
That's not why they stopped doing the test (they stopped because changes in blood storage methods made EDTA less of a common issue), and that's not what the defense expert said (she just said she didn't really know how the test worked and didn't have any basis for saying whether it was accurate or not, i.e. basically that she wasn't really an expert).
>>
>>66798762
I was just elaborating on it is all.

>>66798788
God, Bobby and Scott are the flimsiest two.

>Bobby and Scott are each others only alibis
>Scott tried to sell Bobby's .22 rifle to a fellow coworker days after the murder
>Scott was extremely nervous and jumpy when Steven was arrested
>Neither Bobby nor Scott know how to operate the car crusher or smelter
>Bobby went out hunting the day Teresa was murdered
>Scratches were found on his back after the murder had happened that doctors stated could not be any more than one week old
>Scott remarked (after the date of the murder) that some of Bobby's clothes had gotten mixed up with his, particularly a blood stained shirt
>Bobby insists that Scott will know the exact time they saw each other, down to the number, despite there being no reason
>Bobby tried to lie about Steven admitting to the murder
>Bobby's timeline is directly contradicted by others.

And on and on, fucking hell.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.