[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I counted the floors to this building from the street"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
"I counted the floors to this building from the street"

"There's one missing..."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66787305
Jews construct buildings this way so they have a secret kill floor. Look it up.
>>
He has a learning disability that causes him to skip numbers when counting. Sad, really.
>>
Reminder that the British system makes more sense when you consider the floors that are below the base floor and how they are counted.
>>
>>66787305
a lot of buildings don't have a thirteenth floor out of superstition
>>
>>66787305

I imagine there's some illegal operation going on in the secret floor.
>>
>>66787474
This is correct, although it doesn't explain WHY he said it.
>>
>>66787746
Wrong. There's illegal operation going on in a certain floor which can't be accessed normally. Hence why Chigur needed to use the stairs when making the assassination after learning about the Mexicans having a second receiver.
>>
>>66787746
>>66787474
Maybe its due to the fact that chigurh is a bad omen himself the lack of a thirteenth floor further proves how these men fear superstitions or bad omens.
>>
>>66787746
well he was simply confused as to why there was seemingly a missing floor. he did not know about the superstition regarding the 13th floor.
>>
>>66787827
this is actually not a bad guess
>>
Isn't it just one of those lame dad jokes?
>>
>>66787949
UNCLE JOKE
>>
>>66787853
The last time this was shitpost end, someone actually made a really poignant connection to the primary theme of the movie - the young usurping the old. Buildings lacking 13th floors was a common thing pre-WWII. Wells' lack of understanding this is tied into him being from the younger, more violent generation of criminals. The corporate man dismisses this because he's from a generation where it was common and nobody gave it any mind. There were other points but honestly can't remember.
>>
>>66787972
If that makes you more comfortable
>>
>>66787853
>confused

What? He was smug as fuck when he slowly looked up and said "we'll look into it...", as in he knows Carson is on to the operation but obviously doesn't give a shit since Carson is now tied to it in some way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.