[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is fucked for Season 2. Kilgrave was literally the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
File: jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1000
This show is fucked for Season 2.

Kilgrave was literally the only good part of this.
>>
It also went on for too long.
>>
>We want the feminist audience
>>
if they wrote Kilgrave they can write another villain that's just as good. I'm not saying it's likely but it's better to try than just rehash season 1
>>
ITT: trigger /tv/ by acknowledging that a television show exists
>>
>>66786831
Kilgrave was good despite everything else though. The shitty plot, the terrible pacing, the awful acting of virtually every other character... So, removing the only thing about the show that even worked and hoping that whatever you replace it with will be able to also carry the entire show? Seems risky tbqh familia.
>>
>>66786831
The next villain is Nuke and it's a government conspiracy plot.

Honestly I think they lucked out on Kilgrave because every other character was terrible. I understand jessica isn't supposed to be liked but jesus christ did they have to make her so easy to hate?

Also I really grew tired of

>we did it, we've got kilgrave
>oh no he's escaped
>nameless person dies
>>
>>66786909
>The shitty plot, the terrible pacing, the awful acting of virtually every other character

This is such meaningless buzzword criticism.
>>
She is defined by Kilgrave.
So it's fucked without a miracle.
>>
>It was me, Luke, the author of all your pain

What did she mean by that?
>>
>>66786702

You're right.
Jessica jones was terribly boring.
BBC was boring with just one expression.
QT blonde was boring.
Discount Morgan Freeman was boring.
Token White evil man was boring.
>>
>they keep referring to Jessica Jones as beautiful

I can only suspend my disbelief so much.
>>
>>66787150

You really should filter out the /pol/ memes if you want people to take you seriously. Do you really think I believe that you would think a character you call BBC or Token White Man would be good no matter how well they were written or portrayed?
>>
>>66786961
Then give an example of part of the plot that you thought was good. Or what arc was well-paced. Or name a character who you admired their acting.
>>
>>66786702
yeah killgrave sounds awesome but I couldn't wade through this shitfest long enough to see him
>>
>>66786702
fucking hell, did you not see all the setup for what season two was about? It was all over the fucking show. It's going to be about Mutant Growth Hormone, just renamed. It's going to investigate the chemicals that created Jessica, Killgrave and probably Daredevil and Luke Cage too.

If they make Luke Cage have the chemicals too it will give them an excuse to include him in season 2, so expect that
>>
After Daredevil i really wanted to like Jessica Jones.

Holy fuck did i get rekt whole thing was boring , just that it wasnt "bad" it was just boring and uninteresting.
>>
>>66787197
>t-this guy posted something i don't like
>i can't downvote him here, WHAT DO I DO
>o-oh, i know!
>"go back to /pol/!"
>phew, nailed it

Racism and sexism is board culture, it has nothing to do with /pol/. Don't like it, click that Reddit bookmark we all know is up there on your screen.
>>
>>66787197

STFU lowlife.

Go cry in your shower or something.

You're embarrassing yourself in public.
>>
File: 1441566506075.jpg (34 KB, 715x536) Image search: [Google]
1441566506075.jpg
34 KB, 715x536
>>66786702
>gratuitous interracial sex scene in the very first half of the very first episode
>OP continued to watch the entire show
>>
>>66787224
Yeah and that sounds bad. That's why it's fucked.
>>
>willingly watching race-mixing, feminist propaganda
No thanks. The list of people involved in making this show/comic reads like a synagogue registry.
>>
>>66787264
>>66787288

>/pol/cuck reacts to even the slightest questioning of their opinions
>>
>>66787433
>redditcuck profanes dubs

Literal cancer.
>>
>>66787330
Christ, so many people were complained about the small about of PI content, next season is all that. Still complaints
>>
>>66786702
that's how I felt with dexter

thought season 1 ended well, but season 2 opened in a really shitty fashion imo. didn't watch it because I was watching something else at the time and never went back.
>>
>>66786702
Only point I was interested was when it seemed they were going to make a Jessica/Killgrave teamup happen. It would've been so interesting to see these two very broken flawed people with powers working together, overcoming their past ect...

Seriously they fucked it up so bad when they didn't go that route.
>>
>>66787502

There are plenty of people in the world who aren't from reddit and think you're a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>66787610

I always think this would be great to see in real life too but for some reason society is hellbent on sending serial rapists and murders to jail
>>
>>66787624
hahahah well meme'd reddit meme master I give u all my updoobs XEDDDDDD
>>
File: jessica jones life and times.jpg (47 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
jessica jones life and times.jpg
47 KB, 428x640
Well if they follow the comics, season 2 will be about her getting knocked up by Luke Cage before joining the Daily Bugle and reporting on all the weird shit Norman Osborne is up to.

Then she'll go into labor and every member of the Avengers will cheer her on like that scene in the end of Evangelion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM
>>
>>66787687

I bet you think you just won an argument
>>
>>66787624
No. Every single person in the world loves me except Redditors.
>>
>>66787264
>Racism and sexism is board culture
You wish it was
Racism and self hatred are only found on /pol/
>>
>>66787688
Man what a load of shit. And libtards were memeing that it was better than daredevil...
>>
>>66787686
Truly a sad state of affairs, really.
>>
First of all I'd like to say that Daredevil is better than Jessica Jones.

But I may be bias since DD is my favorite hero.

Now my issue with JJ the simpson cop dude. He's supposed to be ex marine or some shit, and yet can just come up with the simplest plan of putting some speakers and blocking all commands from Killgrave.

This is before he grows stronger. Like he had a stakeout for several days where he saw Killgrave out in the open, he could've easily gotten him.

An even grander plan is to get a huge speaker so loud that even people around killgrave can't hear him, then he can't control people anymore.
>>
>>66787783
yeah, that's what he said, on /tv/
>>
JJ probably isn't going to get a Season 2, at least not till after the Defenders.

Its ratings were good, but not Daredevil good. Plus they've still got to make the Cage and Iron Fist series.

Jessica and Simpson will show up as supporting cast in Cage, though.
>>
>>66787590
wow can't believe people have different opinions
>>
>>66787150

>Discount Morgan Freeman was boring

Who the fuck is "Discount Morgan Freeman"?
>>
>>66788242

JJ is getting a season 2 before the Defenders and it's ratings were DD good.

Again, /tv/ is not the real world. /tv/ opinions do not reflect the real world.
>>
>>66786702
>>66786909
>Kilgrave
>good
Oh, boy, a one-dimensional sociopath. What a new and interesting concept that haven't been done billions of times before.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? He was a generic Criminal Minds-tier villain turned big bad.
>b-but superpowers
Don't make a character good.
>>
>>66788427
Seriously?

I think anon described the black detective perfectly, that's exactly what I though when I saw him.
>>
File: Oscar.png (238 KB, 377x596) Image search: [Google]
Oscar.png
238 KB, 377x596
>>66788427
>>
>>66786702
that actress is quentin's personal nightmare.
>>
>>66788427

He means Lester Freaman but I'm not surprised that the retards ITT have never seen the Wire when the existence of a predominately black cast and the realistic portrayal of crime and violence in the inner city as a reaction to socioeconomics would trigger them so hard their heads would implode within minutes.
>>
File: drapwhut.jpg (2 KB, 93x97) Image search: [Google]
drapwhut.jpg
2 KB, 93x97
>>66788478
>lester fucking freeman
>discount morgan freeman
>>
>>66787224

Waitaminute

>"What is IGH?"
>Mutant Growth Hormone
>Inhumans taking the place of mutants in the MCU
>Evidence of Hydra trying to create Inhumans in AoS

Could IGH stand for Inhuman Growth Hormone?
>>
Alright so out of all the Marvel heroes that have movies which ones can defeat killgrave?

Losers:
Cap America
Hulk
Thor
Spidey
DD
Luke Cage
Fantastic 4 (except thing)
Black Widow
That dude that's friends with cap that has wings

Maybe depends on how the virus works and if their masks can stop it:
Iron man
Ant man
The thing
War machine

Would win if they have the element of surprise or range:
Scarlet witch
Hawkeye

Soon to come that could win:
Dr Strange
>>
>>66788623
Punisher with sniper GG no really
>>
File: cmon-son.png (101 KB, 342x392) Image search: [Google]
cmon-son.png
101 KB, 342x392
>>66788524
>>66788548

FFS which one of you /tv/irgins can't tell the difference between Lester Freamon and Morgan Freeman? If you're so stuck on your lel so random pop culture references, at least take the time out to know what you're referencing.
>>
>>66788882
In my defense they all look alike to me.
>>
>>66788623
>Losers:
>Cap America

>implying cap's TRUE PATRIOTISM doesn't make him immune
>>
>>66788623
Kilgrave was so reckless anyone could. A lot of regular joes could. Just shoot him/knock him out before he can say anything to you. You don't even need a sniper rifle, but that'd make it really easy.

It's not like the first time Jessica Jones captures Kilgrave it was some brilliant plan that made use of her superpower.
>>
>>66788623

Both Daredevil and Spider-Man have shown the ability to resist Killgrave's abilities in the comics, Captain America can resist Doctor Faustus, whose abilities of persuasion are very similar, Thor is Asgardian, and therefore might not be affected by something that has only been shown to effect human physiology. and the Hulk doesn't even succumb to poison gas when Hulked out, I highly doubt Killgrave's whammy will do anything but piss him off more.

At least half of your "losers" list would BTFO Killgrave.
>>
>>66788430
>Again, /tv/ is not the real world. /tv/ opinions do not reflect the real world.
That is pretty funny considering that the show only got popular because of feminist claiming it to be the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>66788441
Yup, that is how bad the show was.
>>
>>66789038
Yes anyone can kill killgrave, you just need to be faster than him.

If Hulk or Thor just rush him he'd explode.

That list is more of a who can killgrave beat if he tries.
>>
>>66788623
Literally anyone can beat Kilgrave. He is not top level at all.

On that list, only Luke Cage would lose to him. You seriously think Thor would lose to Kilgrave lol what a fucking idiot.
>>
>>66789122
Hell, just cover his mouth from behind and slit his throat.
>>
>>66788430

if it was so popular how come its getting a season two years after the first one?

DD got a second season a year later

JJ literally is the only cape show that has to wait yers for a sequel
>>
>>66788561
of course it does, we've known this for ages
>>
>>66789468

Christ anon look at your post. What EXACTLY is it you're trying to argue?
>>
>>66789063
>the show only got popular because of feminist claiming it to be the second coming of Christ.

citation needed
>>
They'll just add double the feminist bait and black dicks
>>
>>66790604

Why are you /pol/cows so fucking obsessed with black penis?
>>
>>66788524
>i know black people bc im down with when i watched the wire, not understanding niggers were literally cheering for factions like it's a soap opera instead of your intellectual social study
>>
>implying he won't come back full Purple Man after telling death to go fuck himself.
>>
>>66789551

that JJ is the only show that has to wait YEARS in order to air a second season.

While ANY other cape show hairs a second season a year later, even the shitty ones like Agent Carter
>>
>>66790949
cause they walked in on their mother
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.