[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shall we begin like David Copperfield? 'I am born... I grew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Interview with the Vampire.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Interview with the Vampire.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
Shall we begin like David Copperfield? 'I am born... I grew up.'

Or shall we begin when I was born to darkness, as I call it?
>>
>Times were different then. I was a man at that age, the master of a large plantation just south of New Orleans. The place was full of niggers.

Jesus Christ, I refuse to believe that dialogue was in the source material.
>>
>>66784185
>big black dingus
Seriously ?
>>
>>66784185
I should really watch that movie again. It's been fucking ages since I last saw it.
>>
>become a vampire
>immediately regret it
>argue about it for 200 years
>>
File: statue.gif (977 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
statue.gif
977 KB, 500x335
>>66784185
I genuinely crapped my pants when the statue moved its eyes
>>
>>66786495

Same here. Seen it in maybe 1998 and rewatched two days ago.

The sets they built were really impressive but that's about it really.

>shit dialogue
>shit delivery by pitt and cruise
>story goes nowhere - all the time expecting for something major to happen but MUH GIRL is all there is to it
>the fucking ending

What ever happened to Slater?
>>
>>66786749
>What ever happened to Slater?
He disappeared after Broken Arrow, mostly because he became an alcoholic so his career went to shit. He's in Mr Robot now.
>>
>>66786749
>What ever happened to Slater?
You think you can gleam the cube and just walk away.
>>
>>66786362
I guess things really were different back then, anon.
>>
>>66786613
>try to suicide by sun
>have your "friends" force-feed you blood of the first so that you don't die and it becomes literally impossible for you to kill yourself

Seriously, fuck Lestat and company. Louis should have stayed the protagonist.
>>
>>66786825
is brad wearing jogging pants?
how based can one man be?
>>
>>66784185

This movie didn't age well
>>
>>66786749
He gave my dad the first season of The Wire on DVD about 10 years ago.
>>
>>66787430
>is brad wearing jogging pants?
Of course not
>>
>>66788673
>Tom Cruise
>Blue Velvet suit

Is he the George Castanza of our time?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.