[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HBO >hires a Brit >to tell Americans about their problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: images (33).jpg (20 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
20 KB, 470x313
>HBO
>hires a Brit
>to tell Americans about their problems
>>
he's english american
>>
they already do it for free all day on /pol/ and /int/

why not get paid while you're at it?
>>
>>66783159
He's not an American citizen, he just works here.
>>
>>66783208
yes he is. he changed it to american. he took the test and denounced the queen and everything
>>
If he lives there then why can't he give his observations?

The problem isn't hiring a Brit but hiring a stuck up liberal retard
>>
>>66783208
i just made that term up
>>
>>66783140
he's a confirmed US citizen
>>
>implying he isn't just on to remind you what year it is every week
>>
File: Last Leg Adam Hills.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Last Leg Adam Hills.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>66783140

>Channel 4
>Hires an Australian
>To tell us about our problems
>>
>>66783140
He looks like a rat.
Germanics are such fucking disgusting inbred mutts.
>>
>>66783140
As far as I'm concerned this faggot belongs to the burgers. Nobody in the UK knows who this guy is.
>>
>>66783508

This is true. I'm a Britbong and only know him from his time on Community when he was the psychology teacher.
>>
>>66783528
>britbong
Stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>66783140
serious question, has he said "it's 2016 people!" or some variation since the new year started?
>>
>>66783347
the moral of the story is australia has their shit together and is the last best hope of the anglosphere
>>
>>66783140

If Americans knew their problems they could solve them.

You need an outside opinion.
>>
>>66783140
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
>>
Hes not british he's south African
>>
>>66783140
Hot
British
Orators
>>
>>66783140

maybe nobody was found American and intelligent
>>
>>66783922
Epic meme have an upvote from me fellow redditor :)
>>
>>66783255
>denounced the queen
may god have mercy on his soul

rip john oliver
>>
>>66783140
Fun fact: 95% of Americans will start shaking while watching this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkG0GAOZnYo
>>
>>66783922
As a french who hates english and north-non-native-american, I'm partially ok with your argument.
>>
>>66784029
muslims aren't really french, now are they? maybe just say french-non-native-and-islamic next time to avoid confusion.
>>
>>66783159
So Canadian then
>>
>>66784113
I consider non-muslim or muslim-atheist (in the sense that i am a christian atheist, never went to church, not a believer, but France is a christian country so my tradition are based around that, even if they don't have the religious meaning) are French to me
>>
>>66783140
Everything is possible in current year.
>>
>>66783824
Aussies are fucked too, m8. American culture infected far too many other countries, and we're all fucked because of it.
>>
>>66784195
Isn't it a key point in France that the country is religion-neutral? Laicité and all.
>>
>>66783140
>America
>Cant do it themselves
>>
>>66783140

It's because English accents sound smart.
>>
>>66784364
Yep :
- 200 years of religion war (catholics vs huguenots/protestants, see "The St. Bartholomew's Day massacre").
- The French Revolution that tries to eradicate all religion-related things in politics and everyday life (changed partially the cities names, tried with the calendars but Napoleon decided to go back, some Churches rebaptized "House of the People", etc).
- 1905 with the invention of "Laïcité".

Laïcité is not atheism.
It means that the State and Religion cant interfere.
But the State have to protect all the people, regardless of there religious belief, and especially the minorities.
>>
>>66783977
The queen of muslims can go fuck herself.
>>
>>66783140
So?

Isee you pushing to try and make it seem like it's something somehow strange, but it isn't at all, really.
>>
based bongoloid causing unfathomable amounts of rectal carnage on /tv/
>>
>>66783528
This.
>>
The great thing is he's not some commanding prophet. Most everyone with a brain already knew about this stuff. I wish one of these shows would go back to pre-liberal shilling Daily Show when Jon made fun of everyone. That way brain dead college students would at least be informed before voting.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.