[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Why can't a regular person be a Ghostbuster? I�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-07-13-33-11.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-07-13-33-11.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
"Why can't a regular person be a Ghostbuster? I'm confused," she tweeted. "And why can't I be the one who plays them? I am a performer. Just go see the movie!"

"Regular People save the world everyday so if I'm the sterotype!! Then so be it!!" the comedian added. "We walk among Heroes and take them for granted."

http://m.etonline.com/news/183783_leslie_jones_defends_her_ghostbusters_character_on_twitter/
>>
She does have a point. Normies IRL act like walking stereotypes all the time. This is what happens when you grow up with pop culture.
>>
>>66782024
I love that only racists agree with her.

"What's the big deal? Black people act like that. That's how they act! They're not scientists. They're not smart. They're fucking dumb toll booth workers!"
>>
They had her do a oh hell naw on 2016?
>>
>>66783493
[C U R R E N T Y E A R]
>>
>>66781995
I really don't even get the big deal about this and im more pc than most people on here.

1. Leslie Jones whole comedy routine revolves around the generic black stereotype role, why is anyone surprised

2. Are people litterally at the point where a black character can't be portrayed as anything other than perfect unless its in a drama where we route for their lives to get better? The fuck, the comedy will come from her clashing of style with the group of scientists.

3. Being nerdy and white is a stereotype so the other three are stereotypes as well. Who fucking cares.
>>
>try to make muh womyn SJW movie
>end up making the black character a huge stereotype

Oh I am laffin
>>
>>66781995
>comedian
>>
couldn't give a fuck about the movie 2bh, but I always love when SJWs turn on each other
>>
>>66782045
She actually talks and acts like an ignorant ape though.

But still even I find that shit insulting. But progressives are the biggest sexists and racists out there so I'm not surprised.
>>
She is a character actor as a loud black woman why would she be a scientist?

And this whole regular people can't be heroes reeks of Berncuck Sansers comments about white people cant be poor. Why do liberals do such disgusting generalizations?
>>
All she needed to say was "I improved most of my lines" and everyone would have instantly shut up.
>>
>>66783971
Improvised*
>>
>>66783971
but she didn't
>>
>>66783821
>comedy
>>
>>66781995
It's funny that SJW's think she's a stereotype. No, guys, black people literally act like that, sorry to tell you LOL.
>>
I love how everyone has made this into some kind of misogynistic reason as to why people hate this movie.

I don't give a shit who you make the Ghostbusters but the movie looks like shit. I'll go see it to see if it's decent but the reason I hate the trailer is because it's not funny at all, despite having four comedians as the main characters and what in the fuck are the CGI effects?

The year is 2016. Why did the ghosts in Casper look better then whatever the fuck was in this trailer? I wonder if Bill Murray has been binge drinking since this trailer came out.
>>
>People are offended for her sake
>She is completely fine with the role she took in the film
>Now people are offended that she isn't offended

Social justice cannibalizing itself is hilarious.
>>
>>66784505

I bet SJWs have called her a house nigger by now on twatter
>>
>>66782045
Blacks don't have to act like that. But some do, and that's reality.
Same way Cletus keeps trying to fuck his sister (I'm Cletus by the way)
>>
>>66781995
Real quotes, but it's missing the caps that give you the impression she's screaming what she's been told without giving it a thought herself.
>>
File: Ouroboros.png (270 KB, 2000x1997) Image search: [Google]
Ouroboros.png
270 KB, 2000x1997
>>
The whole thing looks dumb as hell, and never should have been made.
>>
>>66781995
When you have to defend your character in twitter, you know there is something wrong with your moie.
>>
>>66785981
I don't think you understand what that's supposed to symbolize, sperglord.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.