[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally "Record Scratch: The Movie" I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: D-Piddy.jpg (142 KB, 1130x800) Image search: [Google]
D-Piddy.jpg
142 KB, 1130x800
>literally "Record Scratch: The Movie"

I'm honestly surprised /tv/ didn't come down harder on it.
>>
was too busy coming down hard on ur mum m8
>>
because I don't think /tv/ is autistic enough for that

also it was good
>>
>>66780910
Probably because it is a good movie and most of TV secretly enjoyed it ;), it doesn't even record scratch did you even watch it? also so fucking what it works with this character and is the only character that can get away with this shit...
>>
>>66780910

I don't remember the record scratch at all, and generic movie cliches regurgitated by pepe posters don't bother me /tv/ is not a single entity who would've thought
>>
>>66780910
I honestly loved it but I went in knowing what I was getting into. I wanted to watch him kill a fuckload of people while cracking jokes the whole time, and I got exactly that. If you didn't want that then why the fuck did you watch the movie?
>>
>That fight scene in the warehouse
>"Wow, this is nearly as bad as getting trolled on 4chan!"
>Kicks a henchman into an old stereo
>It fizzles on and starts playing Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley
>Close up shot on Deadpool as he rolls his eyes under his mask
>"Guess I spoke too soon"
Literally walked out right then.

This is Reddit. This is memes.
>>
>>66780988
Nigger what the fuck movie did you watch? That definitely wasn't in deadpool.
>>
>>66780910
The "lmao Deadpool is so RANDOM LOL" normie fan base is irritating. The movie itself was fine. Good humor, it didn't go for too huge of a plot, and actually had enough emotional grounding (Wade silently crying at night after being diagnosed, something which is rightfully never commented on) that the characters worked. Probably the most realistic couple in a superhero movie, complete with cringey in-jokes between them.
>>
>mid fight scene
>time goes slow now and freezes
>Deadpool winks at the camera an says "This ones for you Reddit ;)" and shoots a guy in the balls

Literally walked out at the moment
>>
>>66781017
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>66780910
>Ending a sentence with a preposition.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (46 KB, 610x426) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
46 KB, 610x426
>>66780921
kek
>>
>>66780988
underrated
>>
>>66780988
fuck off michael
>>
>>66780921
>>66780988
>>66781017
deadpool threads are funniest threads
>>
>>66781017
>you still haven't realized there's different version of the film with different jokes
>>
>>66781069
> not knowing the difference between a preposition and a pronoun
>>
>b-but it is ironic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28
>>
File: pepe re.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe re.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>go to see deadpool ironically so I can have imaginary conversations with Mike and Jay
>get my crab legs(extra crab butter) and large diet coke and find my assigned seat
>there is no "no singles policy" for capeshit so im good
>movie immediately starts with memes
>can barely contain myself during the bridge scenes
>start mummbling to myself "this is reddit, this is memes"
>it gets worse
>start violently shaking with anger at the reddit memes and these filthy normies daring to laugh at it, they will never know true cinema like I do
>cant take it anymore
>screech out "FUCKING REDDIT NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>theater police come and arrest me
>they shred my theater shower license and throw me to the curb
>>
>>66780988
>Literally says upvote as a response to liking something
Fuck this movie
>>
>>66781192

>Bodan is literally fat fedora incarnate
>>
>>66781192
>that acne
>>
>>66781200
At least you probably missed the shooter
>>
File: 1454239828108.jpg (62 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1454239828108.jpg
62 KB, 421x421
>>66780931
>>66780921
>>66780941
>>66780952
>>66780955
>>66781017
>>66781028
>you have to share this cursed board with these underage redditors
>>
>>66782086

says the guy unironically posting shitty /v/ images
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.