[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: latest-2.jpg (769 KB, 1396x1119) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
769 KB, 1396x1119
What the fuck was this
>>
>>66780487
Fraggle Rock.

A hippie show for elementary children. I enjoyed it as a kid, tried watching it as an adult and it's definitely a show that was just for kids.
>>
Meet the Feebles
>>
>>66780487
WORK YOUR CARES AWAY
DANCING'S FOR ANOTHER DAY
>>
>>66780487
Fraggle Rock: a show about a communne of dilettantes that fed on the hard work of the proletariat, while a dumb monarch and his idiot son did nothing about it.
>>
>>66780487
I liked the Doozers and hated when the Fraggles ate their buildings
>>
>>66780510
>tried watching it as an adult

You have to wonder at the mentality of some people on here.

"Got some time to spare, could do with watching some quality TV .... now, what might I enjoy ..... ah, I know - FRAGGLE ROCK"
>>
>>66780487
That pan-piping cunt with no eyes always pissed me off, with his pan-pipes and his no fucking eyes.
>>
>>66780765
Afternoon boredoms while channel surfing. WTF do you want?
>>
>>66780901
stay fucken mad bro
>>
>>66780487
looks like you've got a screencap from just seconds before the fraggles tore their clothes off and had an extremely disturbing fecophile orgy, OP
>>
File: 1312104153125.jpg (269 KB, 704x642) Image search: [Google]
1312104153125.jpg
269 KB, 704x642
>>66780765
Just wait until you reach your mid to late 20s.
>>
>>66780924
What channel is showing Fraggle Rock?
>>
All these faggots hating Fragile Rock. I watched the series when it first aired on HBO as a child, and recently rewatched the entire series on Hulu. It still hold up. Its values are timeless. You can't leave the magic

Children of Tomorrow is still the best song.
>>
CLAP CLAP
>>
File: meetthefeebles.jpg (249 KB, 808x623) Image search: [Google]
meetthefeebles.jpg
249 KB, 808x623
What the fuck was this
>>
>>66782683

A great movie
>>
>>66782683
Peter Jackson's masterpiece. It still boggles my mind that a studio saw this, Bad Taste, and Dead Alive and said "Yeah, let's give this guy millions to make Lord of the Rings."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uZiFpVO8qY

doozers arguing over who has the best mustard cocaine.

top kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.