[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this movie? I thought it was pretty good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 462x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 462x680
What did /tv/ think of this movie? I thought it was pretty good.
>>
Wait that was based Viggo?

Fuck I have to see it now
>>
I hate that kid.
>>
>>66780304
Really stupid, requires an astronomical suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>66780471
Yes it is.
>>
>>66780516
>what is fiction for $200
>>
>>66780304
balled my eyes out/10
>>
Dillahunt Coca~Cola Grey
>>
>>66780687
You're not alone. That movie was depressing as fuck. The way that he taught his son to shoot himself if anyone was ever to catch him was fucked up.
>>
>>66780793
> when they're in the bathroom with just one bullet

shittingbricks/10
>>
>>66780304
I liked it because it was good
>>
>>66780304
watched it because im homosexual for Viggo Mortensen, liked it because it was so immersive into the atmosphere of dread and hopelessnes.
>>
>>66780304
I like a lot. At the moment I am writing a novella set five years after a global nuclear war, and the general atmosphere and ambiace of the story and the world are pretty similar to this movie.
>>
>>66781984
post it faggot
>>
>>66782270
It's still in the making, and not many here would understand Finnish.
>>
Accurate portrayal of modern Russia.

10/10 pure kino.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.