[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like Kevin Smith?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 3.jpg (511 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
511 KB, 794x1024
Does /tv/ like Kevin Smith?
>>
Do you? This isn't r_____, kid. You can have a differing opinion.
>>
>>66780082
Perhaps next time assume less.

I only watched Dogma and though it was pretty good and now I only want to know what you think.
>>
kevin smith doesn't like kevin smith
>>
>>66780096
Sorry I'm a little high strung. Also he's gone really downhill lately. Clerks, JaSBSB and Dogma are all good.
>>
File: a giant manchild.jpg (142 KB, 686x1155) Image search: [Google]
a giant manchild.jpg
142 KB, 686x1155
he has a very punchable face especially when he does this
>>
I have very conflicting feelings concerning this specimen. Can't tell if hate him or kinda like him. He's alright I guess. when he's not crying over fucking flash that is. Fucking pathetic
>>
>>66780070
His early stuff is really great and max comfy
>Clerks
>Mallrats
>Dogma
>Chasing Amy

Other than that he's shit
>>
he seems like a cool bro to chill with.

his movies are good when he doesn't try too hard.
>>
Is that the faggot from the interview?

If so, no

If not, I don't know him
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-24-13h52m50s881.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-24-13h52m50s881.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>66780070
https://youtu.be/t_lGaBPbJLM?t=1m5s
>>
Because he's a fat neckbeard that pontificates on pop culture stuff that only has meaning to losers
>>
Not sure how I feel about him. Seems he doesn't give a shit about filmmaking anymore and sees himself as primarily being a podcaster. Which is so fucking ridiculous, I don't know where to start.
>>
>>66780367
Howdy, cookie cut! What isn't great about Red State?
>>
I don't really like his work but he seems like an ok guy. This is pretty hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXtArDkFS1o
>>
>>66780070
Do like.

Some of his movies are better than others. Clerks and Clerks 2 are my favorites. I really like the stand up story telling things he does. I'd love to be his neighbor and hang out with him. Seems like a pretty cool guy.
>>
Seen a few of his movies and loved them all, great, genuinely funny comedy and interestingly unique without being overly pretentious or boring. I don't know enough about the person to like or hate him, but his movies are decent, from what I've seen.

>dad and I thought he was dante for so long for some reason
Blew our fucking minds when we found out.
>>
>>66780070

no. he's a talentless fat manchild.
>>
>>66780166
and thats all he fucking does,retarded fucking face..... also, i have no idea why they let this guy direct movies, they are utter shit. dogma was half decent at least
>>
File: qt.jpg (174 KB, 1291x844) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
174 KB, 1291x844
Does /tv/ want to fuck Jason Mewes?
>>
>>66780070
Hated everything but Red State.
>>
Hate hos movies, maybe not dogma. Hes a nice guy though, smodcast and Hollywood babble on are two great podcasts. Some of the kev/mos riffing is truly amazing
>>
I don't really like any of his movies, but I could listen to him talk for hours and hours.
>>
File: image.jpg (498 KB, 1191x2117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
498 KB, 1191x2117
>>
>>66781898
>no idea why they let this guy direct movies
Because his movies are incredibly cheap to make, and even if they only clear a few million bucks in theaters they're going to make money. He's about as low risk as it gets.
>>
>>66780070
Clerks and mallrats were alright
Dogma was GOAT
his green arrow comics were cool but everything else sucks
>>
i think it would be pretty funny if he was kidnapped and gang raped. then we can listen to him do smodcast and how he turned the experience into a positive and hear him talk about cock and cum and assholes and blowjobs in a new light.
>>
>>66784395
>starring Harley Quinn as Harley Quinn
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.