[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow... that was amazing!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: Zeitgeist-themovie.jpg (19 KB, 273x364) Image search: [Google]
Zeitgeist-themovie.jpg
19 KB, 273x364
Wow... that was amazing!
>>
>>66778887
https://youtu.be/zpOULjyy-n8
>>
>>66778887

tips
>>
What's this movie about? I've only hear people talk about "Zeitgeist" but I still dont know what the fuck it is.
>>
>>66778983
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist_(film_series)

There you go lazy
>>
>>66778887
Literally zeitgeist: the movie
>>
Turd in punchbowl: the documentary.

Also, what's with the renewed push for flat-earthism? Who is funding these turders?
>>
>>66778887
fedora tipping leftist lies : the movie
>>
Literally Not Relevant: The Movie
>>
>>66778887
Guten tag, reddit!
>>
>>66779009

lel
>>
>>66778887
It's lies and brainwashing the documentary.
>>
It's a "half of the movie is a complete lie" episode
>>
>>66778887
Documentaries that really make you think thread?
>>
>Religious schizos sperg out over this
>Its claims on Christianity have infinitely more supporting evidence than Christianity itself

That's the best part about it. It doesn't even matter if it's true, it's still more plausible than the ideas religious nutjobs consider factual. My sides were never the same after putting this in proper perspective.

>religious "people"
>>
>>66779951
I'm tipping my tribly to you right now my good sir. I give a virtual "bro fist" to you!
>>
>>66779951
There's no supporting evidence for any of its claims, religious or otherwise. It's a source of misinformation, that's why people loathe this tripe.
>>
>>66778887
I like to put cherry flavored vape in when I watch this. I used to lean back but my fedora will fall over my eyes if I do, and then I can't quote the film to my pet falcon.
>>
File: joe-rogan[1].jpg (33 KB, 345x238) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan[1].jpg
33 KB, 345x238
>>66779939
DMT: The Spirit Molecule
Magical Egypt
Float Nation
>>
>>66779951
It doesn't have any supporting evidence about it's claims about religion, and the 9/11 section is pure misinformation.

This looked more like a cult recruiting video than anything else
>>
>>66780032
This doc makes my dragon dildo sessions all the more enjoyable. It really puts things into a whole new perspective. I watch it with my wife's sons.
>>
You have to admit, it has had a huge cultural influence already. A lot of the themes in these movies have been mimicked and taken as fact for younger people around 18-21 without question.
>>
File: mccarthyism.jpg (19 KB, 286x250) Image search: [Google]
mccarthyism.jpg
19 KB, 286x250
>>66778887
>communism for the 21st century
>>
>>66780044
They were actually right about 9/11. It WAS an inside job.
>>
>>66780132
tinfoil pls
>>
Very enjoyable for providing an alternate view and asking the viewer to question their reality. I like that everyone questions the religion and 9/11 segments, but not so much the federal reserve segment; which is the only subject which actively controls our lives.
>>
>>66780065
The first time I watched it, I turned to my framed picture of Ron Paul, tears in my eyes, and said "Now I truly know why you do what you do."

It's times like that I wish religion wasn't a bullshit con job used to brainwash the sheeple so that I could thank a sky wizard for the triple gift of Zeitgeist, Dr. Paul, and Brownie Batter vape juice.
>>
>>66780099
>You have to admit, it has had a huge cultural influence already.
By spreading FUD. That's not really a good thing and you're an idiot for making that argument.
>>
>>66780146
>He thinks steel fuel melts jet beams
Top kek
>>
>>66780132
Maybe it was, but the 9/11 section was easily debunkable misinformation, the kind of stuff there was in Loose Change.
>>
Athetits here. If you're going to try to debunk religion or find inconsistencies, at least make sure your research is solid. Otherwise, you're just working against yourself.
>>
>>66780146
cuck pls

https://d2.maxfile.ro/qipkrqenxp.mp4
>>
>>66780200
They didn't just claim it was an inside job, they were very specific about their dumbshit theories, all of which are easily debunkable.
Everyone knows it was the mossad who orchestrated those attacks.
>>
>>66780197
>debunking anything that requires faith
good luck with that anon, I can see why you are so popular at parties
>>
>>66780159
I didn't say I was a good thing. I believe its a insane thing. I remember when it was uploaded on youtube and how quickly it influenced people on social media to become conspiracy theorists. That's why memes are cancerous to people that cannot think critically.
>>
>>66780195
If you want some solid 9/11 research on why it was an inside job check out these from thsi channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/corbettreport/search?query=9%2F11
>>
>>66780254
Christianity has a fairly well documented history, debunking any of it should be a matter of research, not faith. When you do sloppy research and present it as fact, you're just feeding the monster you're trying to fight.
>>
>>66780355
Your evidence is based from a youtube channel? LOOOL
>>
>>66780438
Cool ad-hominem, bro.
>>
>>66778887

i thought it was alright but went into more and more tinfoily shit every minute

it has some good stuff in there but dont take anything they say as a fact
>>
>>66780452
Well, it explains why you believe that shit. You have low standards.
>>
>>66780543
It explains nothing, attacking the messenger instead of the argument is a logical fallacy.
>>
So between this and gasland.

Which is the more debunked "Documentation"?
>>
we watched it in school as part of our political education
we also watched the michael moore movies and supersize me to become better persons
>>
>>66779951
*tips respectfully in your direction*
>>
>>66778898

how many commercials has this song been in?
>>
>>66778898

HEARD IT FROM A FRIEND WHO
>>
>>66779929
but which half

dun dun dun
>>
>>66778887
Too long, if not good idea to laugh a while
>>
babbys first redpill documentary

good for when you're an edgy 14 year old but it becomes quite obvious it's all just conjecture after a few years
>>
>>66778887
>/tv/ still falls for this bait YEARS after it was posted on æ
lel
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.