[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/, I know you won't believe me but I don't care.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: latest.png (993 KB, 1060x816) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
993 KB, 1060x816
Hey /tv/,
I know you won't believe me but I don't care. I just have to tell you how fucking amazing the script to Episode VIII is!
Here are the facts I know about:
>It will tell two stories. One in the present and one in the past. Kind of like godfather 2 did.
>Rey was adopted by Luke. So she is a Skywalker. But she has no real parents. The force itself created her.
>we will see the destruction of lukes jedi temple
>Snoke being plagueis is heavily implied.
>the Spirit of Anakin Skywalker will talk to Kylo Ren

I don't care if you believe me or not. But thats the truth
>>
>>66778761
>>Rey was adopted by Luke. So she is a Skywalker. But she has no real parents. The force itself created her.
That sounds fucking retarded. So where did she originate from? Did she just pop up from a cabbage patch, then?
>>
The CGI there looks good
>>
>>66778847

She is like Anakin, episode 8 is where they do a shot for shot remake of A Phantom Menace
>>
It honestly sounds too good to be true.
>>
I would be alright with this.

>TFA was too much like ANH
>EPVIII is drastically different from all the others
Pottery.
>>
>>66778871
>episode 8 is where they do a shot for shot remake of A Phantom Menace

I am somewhat exited about this... Phantom Menace feel... Like a pool in summer and toys... /turboautism
>>
>>66778761
What does the spirit of anikan say to kylo ren? Why does snoke/plagieus share features with unmasked darth vader? What happens to finn, poe, and BB-8 in the film? Is there any cool alien scenes like in maz kanatas castle?
>>
>>66778901
>liking phantom menace
Literally drown yourself you inbred shittaste retard
>>
>>66778930
I like it purely for materialistic reasons because it reminds me of playing racer on ps1 and legos.
>>
Telling two stories at the same time while one is a prequel to VII and one is a sequel sounds actually pretty damn amazing.
>>
File: Cailey.jpg (27 KB, 782x624) Image search: [Google]
Cailey.jpg
27 KB, 782x624
Young Rey a cute
>>
>>66778954
>playing with toys from phantom menace
Fuck nigga, your ounching me right in the nostalgia gland, i miss those carefree days of r2-d2 kfc toys and jar jar bath squirters.
>>
File: 16611561.jpg (16 KB, 355x306) Image search: [Google]
16611561.jpg
16 KB, 355x306
>>66778990
>kfc toys
>jar jar bath squirters

It's gone forever now... Like my boss Nass squirter and my naboo shrimp monster...

and my colas cans...
>>
>plagueis

How is this pronouced?
>>
>>66779040
Plague-iss
>>
>>66779040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg
>>
>>66779022
That toy used to be my nigga. Shame i lost him years ago
>>
File: JarJar.webm (3 MB, 480x852) Image search: [Google]
JarJar.webm
3 MB, 480x852
Anybody have this?
>>
File: masterpiece.jpg (89 KB, 920x608) Image search: [Google]
masterpiece.jpg
89 KB, 920x608
>>66778865
Tell me about it!
>>
>>66778874
Rian Johnson, a breaking bad writer made it, so no it doesn't.
I know /tv/ hates Breaking Bad, but it sure beats Star Wars 7 by a long shot
>>
>>66780432
>Rian Johnson, a breaking bad writer
>a breaking bad writer
How do you do that whole 'spewing shit out of your mouth' thing?
>>
>I don't care if you believe me or not

Good, because I don't believe you
>>
>>66778761
I see /tv/ has gotten so bad that we've reached /x/ tier rp threads.
>>
>>66780461
Didn't he write or direct the Fly episode?
>>
>>66782110
Literally the worst episode.
>>
>>66779040
plag-you-ees I think.
>>
>>66782420

playgiss
>>
>>66778761
do hux and ren have a sex scene?
>>
>Star Wars
>with flashbacks
Jesus Christ. I knew JJ was a pleb but this is ridiculous.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>the force itself created her
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.