[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It is 4AM in the morning in Aleppo North-West Syria, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Azaz,_Syria.jpg (826 KB, 3054x2023) Image search: [Google]
Azaz,_Syria.jpg
826 KB, 3054x2023
>It is 4AM in the morning in Aleppo North-West Syria, the Mukhabarat( Syrian Intelligence agency) storms (10 years old then) Sargon house and abduct him. No one saw him after that incident, Sargon’s parents never saw him for at least 5 years. Sargon was kidnapped by the Mukhabarat and trained to be the ultimate assassin, the Syrian Intelligence agency gave him doses of a new drug called KLO-29. KLO-29 would boost the mental abilities, strength, and intelligence of the the consumer. The Mukhabarat taught Sargon how to use an AK-47, a PPK, a M82, a SVD and many more weapons. They tought him all skills an assassin should know. Sargon’s favorite tool was the Barrett 98 or M98 sniping rifle. 5 years after Sargon’s training was finished, his memory about the training was deleted by the Mukhabarat. The Mukhabarat dropped Sargon into a Cornfield 2 Km away from his home, Sargon didn’t remember anything about his training, but he could remember his parents and home. He decided to walk to his old home, once his parents saw him they couldn’t believe it was him. One year after Sargon was reunited with his parents the civil war broke out. On a cold night in winter ISIL fighters stormed Sargon’s house and executed his parents in front of him, Sargon was kidnapped by the ISIL fighters . The rebels put him in the back of their car, once their drove off a Mukhabarat agent who disguised himself as an ISIL fighter looked him in his eyes and said “KLO-29 A”, he instantly remembered his training, how to use a a gun, how to escape from a dangerous situation like this...

Part 1
>>
>>61764046
>Sargon’s concentration was at its highest level, he knew exactly what to do and how to escape. He took the gun from the driver and shot the two ISIS fighters. He managed to escape. His mission was to gather Intelligence about the structure of ISIL. He had to flee Syria in order to get to the source of ISIL. He decided to disguise himself as a refugee in Germany. Once he arrived in Frankfurt(Germany) he started to gather information about the local radical Islamic community which supported ISIL with fighters and funding. He disguised himself as a radical Islamist in order to gain their trust. The german Islamists trusted him. Sargon knew who had direct contact with the higher ranking members of ISIL. German Imam Ahmad Al Baraka had direct contact with Al-Baghdadi himself, the leader of ISIS. Once Sargon was alone with Imam Ahmad Al Baraka, he started to beat him until he gave him information about Al-Baghdadis location. Al-Baghdadi was located in Raqqa, Central Syria. Sargon knew what to do, he had to get back to Syria and kill the leader of ISIS. Once he arrived at the Turkish border he had to equip himself. With the money he had left he bought a M16 rifle, a Walther PPK and a M98 sniping rifle. Once he managed to get into Syria, he had to disguise himself as an regime soldier, ISIS fighter, YPG fighter or even as an FSA rebel in order to safely advance into Raqqa. Raqqa was occupied by the forces of ISIL but he knew exactly how to archive his goal. He disguised himself as an ISIS fighter in order to gain the trust of the other ISIL fighters. He knew when he had to act, he decided to get his M98 sniping rifle and start his final mission, the assassination of the ISIL leader. He located the Headquarters of ISIL, the current location of Al-Baghdadi....

Part 2
>>
>>61764057
>The building was heavily secured with snipers, TOW’s and special ISIL forces. Sargon had to eliminate each sniper on the roofs in the surrounding buildings. He then stormed the building with his M16 riffle, he shut down every guard until he faced the leader of ISIL, Al-Baghdadi. Once he was face-to-face with Al-Baghdadi he shot him in the leg so he couldn’t escape. Sargon kidnapped the wounded ISISL leader and then he disguised him and himself in order to escape the ISIL held area. Once he escaped Raqqa he headed to Damascus with Al-Baghdadi as captive. Sargon directly went to the Headquarters of the Mukhabarat in Damascus. Once he arrived in the Headquarters of the Mukhabarat he told the guards who he was, they granted him access to the building. Sargon and Al-Baghdadi were arrested. Both were interrogated by the officials. Al-Baghdadi was sentence to public execution for the crimes he and his organization were responsible for . The arrest of the caliphate leader and ISIL leader lead to the end of ISIL and terrorism in Syrian and Iraq.

fin
>>
>implying I am going to read any of that shit.

Enjoy your shit thread, OP.
>>
>>61764083
Just read it man, it is about a teenage agent of the Syrian Intelligence Service who kills the leader of ISIL
>>
Change ISIS to Nazis and you have a hit tbh fam
>>
>>61764081
>>61764057
>>61764046
We treadstone now
>>
>>61764133
Nazis are too mainstream and boring , ISIL is more interesting and relative right now.
>>
Its been done its called Bourne
>>
check them please
>>
>>61764245
Bourne was a CIA agent, and Bourne wasn't a teenager.
>>
Where can I get some of this KLO-29, I'm gonna freebase that shit and cure cancer.
>>
>>61764497
>KLO-29
KLO-29 doesn't exist, it is a fictional drug of the plot.
>>
>>61764521

Give it to me, I know you have some.
>>
>>61764364
the idea is still the same
write something original you hack
>>
stealing this

me and my jewish partners are going to make a killing!

thanks goy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.